Physicians Formula® Plump Potion™ Lip Plumping Cocktail Berry Potion 0.1 oz uploaded by Skylar Y.

BY PLUMP POTION™

Needle-Free Results in 60 Seconds! Get fuller, plumper looking lips without painful injections or harsh irritating ingredients in only 60 seconds! Achieve younger-looking, smoother lips over time. With instant and long-term effects, Plump Potion™ provides visible results. See for yourself! 3X Effect: 1. Instant Effect: Lips appear fuller in 60 seconds. 2. Instant Effect: Hydrates & smoothes lips in 60 seconds. 3. Long-Term Effect: Younger, smoother, & fuller looking lips with continued use. see more...

• Does this or too faced version work better?! 1 Answers
  • Is this the best lip plumper you've tried? where can you ...1 Answers
Physicians Formula® Plump Potion™ Lip Plumping Cocktail Berry Potion 0.1 oz
  • "Best plumper lip gloss i have ever used.You can really feel the plumping work. " in 5 reviews
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I love Physicians Formula products, but I was not a fan of this particular item. It had a burning feeling when I swiped it across my lips. Almost an instant burning feeling. I tried to suffer through to see if it worked any magic, but I had to scrub it off. My lips were hydrated at the time of application. Do I recommend, no. However, others may have a better experience and may have the luxury of plumper lips. Worth a shot.
Rachael H.
I really like Physicians Formula and trust them with producing safe, hypo allergenic products. I was nervous when applying this item and instantly feeling a tingling sensation. My lips looked hydrated and maybe slightly more plumped than they had before. It did have a sticky consistency, though. I did not end up experiencing any issues from using this product and it looked nice, but I did not see a dramatic change in my lips. I do like the price, though and Physicians Formula almost always has some sort of BOGO sale.
Anna E.
This plumper is different from your average because there’s NO burning or tingling at all! I have really dry and sensitive lips and this hasn’t bothered them at all. In fact I use this without chapstick all the time and never feel dry after. The most important part of course is it actually plumps really well and isn’t an overly sticky formula like most.
Valeria M.
This product is incredible for its price. After using I my lips looked 2-3 times bigger. I had low expectations for it because of the price but it completely surpassed them. I would definitively buy it agin. And strongly recommend it just because it's drugstore doesn't mean it won't work
Rose L.
I love this stuff! It plumps and makes lips look amazing. I use this on its own or over a lipstick for extra Glam. It's hydrating and lasts with out being sticky.
Alondra s.
Carpentersville, IL
Love how you can feel it working. Only feels like it's stinging for a bit and after I get fuller looking lips. It last about 1 to 2 hrs but supper affordable as well.
Gabriela P.
Lancaster, CA
Love this !!!My favorite since day one I can feel the tingle sensation right away and 3 shades to choose from ,sad part I can't find it anywhere but Rite Aid here in my area.
Melissa H.
This really does plump my lips. It tastes like peppermint but it does sting your lips for a little bit and it also made my lips kind of red. I usually keep it on till the burning stops then wipe it off and put on chap stick which tends to work for me better. The color is also very nice its not too pink its more glossy which looks nice.
Naomi C.
Coatesville, PA
I really didn't think it could work, but boy was I wrong! Holy moley. I immediately could feel it working. My lips were tingling. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't belive my eyes. My lips definitely had more volume! This product is a lip saver, I mean life saver! ( Not for the faint of heart, though)
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
For me, this was a good middle value for shipping at a drugstore. It was easy to apply, wasn't too thick or goopy. This was my first time using this particular brand. I've used a higher price point plumper, and this one compares very well to the expensive brands. Overall, Greg product, and excellent value!
Ashley H.
Is this the best lip plumper you've tried? where can you buy it?
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Does this or too faced version work better?!