BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #24 in Lip Plumper

Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail Instant Results in 60 Seconds! 3x Effect: Instant Plumping Effect Instant Hydrating & Smoothing Younger, Smoother, & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use Non-Irritating!  Long-Lasting Shine! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist Approved Needle-Free Results in 60 Seconds! Get fuller, plumper looking lips without painful injections or harsh irritating ingredients in only 60 seconds!  Achieve younger-looking, smoother lips over time.  With instant and long-term effects, Plump Potion™ provides visible results.  See for yourself! 3x Effect Instant Effect - Lips Appear Fuller in 60 seconds Instant Effect - Hydrates & Smoothes Lips in 60 seconds Long-Term Effect -  Younger, Smoother, & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use Our Secret Cocktail Recipe Formulated with a unique an see more...

• este producto cuanto tiempo dura en los labios ? me gustaria prob...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a product that will actually help plump my lips ...5 Answers
  • What is product really work about this Friday gift it to see how ...1 Answers
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
  • "I think this definitely makes my lips look bigger because it is very glossy, it tingles a little bit so you can feel it working." in 3 reviews
  • "My lips looked and felt noticeably plumper after using this product." in 2 reviews
  • "The gloss is very sticky, and while it does increase lip size, it does so painfully." in 1 review
  • "It is sticky, but keep in mind, it's a plumping product and not so much a lip gloss." in 1 review
💋Cara S.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have to go on major treasure hunts to find it sometimes, but when I do, look out! - 'cuz I'm clearing them ALL out! 🤗 They are THAT good! I love the way they feel AND the way they look! I think that there is just the right amount of a pearly frost in them and the colors are all beautiful! It is def' on the thicker side and that may bother some, but if you are a huge gloss fan like I am, you will love these! They really do make your lips look plump and full! I highly recommend @physiciansformula - my favorite products of theirs that I would die if they ever stopped making them are Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail, Pink Crystal Potion 2214 0.1 oz (3 g) but not just in this color! And my other favorites that I can not live without and use amongst all my other "high end" -expensive, makeup are their powder palettes and bronzer! I will link them here - Powder Palette® Buff Multi-Colored Pressed Powder Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Healthy Glow Bronzer, 2718, 0.3 oz (9 ) and Physicians Formula Powder Palette Color Corrective Powders Multi-Color and even their powder palette blushes are pretty good too, like Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush, Blushing Rose 2466, 0.17 oz (5 g) Blushing Mocha And my all time favorite, can not live without bronzer [product:physicians-formula-powder-palette-multi-colored-face-powder,-bronzer-0.3-oz]
Michelle B.
Bethel
I felt it did slightly plump my lips. But to me I didn't really see that much of a difference so hopefully I find a better lip plumper that shows a very big difference. But if you like a slightly tingling lip gloss then I really recommend also the gloss is a little heavy but if you don't mind it then go for it it also does have a little bit of sparkles in it and I think that is very pretty. Overall it's a pretty lip gloss it does have scent, a lot of people say that they don't like it but to me I think it smelt just fine. A did end up returning it because it was $10 at my local CVS and I found that to be too expensive. But if you can find it somewhere else cheaper then just try it out.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
Review for: Clear Potion, Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail, Nude Potion 2699, .1 oz, Pink Crystal Potion, Clear Potion more...
The Physicians Formula lip plumper is a really good plumper. I just love that tingle! Physicians Formula is one of the best drug store brands. The tube is really big and lasts forever. At around $10, it’s well worth giving it a try.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail This product has a good tingle . I bought because I heard it was good to incorporate in derma rolling to help make my lips full. The brush has fraide until it won't apply the product evenly.
Briana T.
I love this lip plumper. It makes you feel like your lips have been stung. They get ed and a bit puffy. It is very thick and has staying power. I have decently large lips to begin with but every time I wear this I get compliments.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Ana P.
Phoenix
Review for: Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail, Nude Potion 2699, .1 oz more...
The most noticable thing about the product was the smell. Upon taking the wand out the smell of chemicals hit me pretty hard but it wasn't something I couldn't take. I loved the design and the brush want of the gloss, it was very nice. You feel a medium tingle when putting it on and you see a small increase to the pout of your lips but the glossyness of it makes them look even bigger. I love the shimmer in the gloss.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
Review for: Pink Rose Potion 2215, Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail, Nude Potion 2699, .1 oz more...
These are some of my favorite Lip Plumpers. They work really fast don't cost much and are easy to use. I often use them under other lip sticks and they have staying power. I would recommend these if you like the Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss, 0.1 oz which are also some that I use.
Sara R.
Queens
Review for: Pink Rose Potion 2215 more...
This lip product was the bombbb. I love the color it looks really great on the lips and not too sticky at all overall this is a really great product and I would probably repurchase it again. The consistency was the best.
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This stuff is great! It is very moisturizing and makes my lips feel super soft after I apply it once! It stays on for a long time and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip product!
Michelle C.
Kingsport, TN
I am looking for a product that will actually help plump my lips as mine are very thin, especially the top lip. Does this one really work or should I keep looking? Thanks in advance for all the info.
Marisol H.
This product is sticky in your lip?
Angelica P.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this plump potion really work I just bought it yesterday and I'm trying to get answered before I use it is there any side effects or do you feel any tingling or how long do you have to use this product for
Angelica P.
Milwaukee, WI
What is product really work about this Friday gift it to see how big my lips get is the plump potion what are the set of side effects and how long do you have to use it
courtney L.
I keep looking at this wondering if it's worth buying. From those that have tried it, what do you think? Is it effective? Any side effects?