5 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail Instant Results in 60 Seconds! 3x Effect: Instant Plumping Effect Instant Hydrating & Smoothing Younger, Smoother, & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use Non-Irritating!  Long-Lasting Shine! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist Approved Needle-Free Results in 60 Seconds! Get fuller, plumper looking lips without painful injections or harsh irritating ingredients in only 60 seconds!  Achieve younger-looking, smoother lips over time.  With instant and long-term effects, Plump Potion™ provides visible results.  See for yourself! 3x Effect Instant Effect - Lips Appear Fuller in 60 seconds Instant Effect - Hydrates & Smoothes Lips in 60 seconds Long-Term Effect -  Younger, Smoother, & Fuller Looking Lips with Continued Use Our Secret Cocktail Recipe Formulated with a unique an see more...

• este producto cuanto tiempo dura en los labios ? me gustaria probarlo1 Answers
  • I am looking for a product that will actually help plump my lips as...4 Answers
  • What is product really work about this Friday gift it to see how bi...1 Answers
Physicians Formula Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
  • "I think this definitely makes my lips look bigger because it is very glossy, it tingles a little bit so you can feel it working." in 3 reviews
  • "My lips looked and felt noticeably plumper after using this product." in 2 reviews
  • "It is sticky, but keep in mind, it's a plumping product and not so much a lip gloss." in 1 review
  • "The gloss is very sticky, and while it does increase lip size, it does so painfully." in 1 review
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So i had a CVS giftcard, and out of everything in the store, I HAD to get this lip lotion by Physicians formula cosmetics. Let me say, this was 10$. Do i think i got my money's worth? Yea, Because i like it more than i dislike it. I suffer from full bottom lip, and thin top lip, so im willing to try EVERY plumper their is. I have used this twice since yesterday when i bought it. The color is "Pink Crystal" and its very gorgeous. Its sticky and thick, but i kinda like that. It stays on my lips longer. As a gloss, this lip potion is beautiful on the lips. It has glitter, and is very shiny on the lips. Now, the plumping part. As of the two times i have used this, I have not seen any "plumping". It "appears" to give you a "plumped" look by the glitter, and how thick the potion is. So no, this doesn't plump my lips. Its a very light mint tingly sensation. Overall, since i will use this as a gloss, i give 4 stars. I didnt waste my money, because i will wear this as a gloss. ๐Ÿ’›
Norene C.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a time I thought they discontinued this product, but I still see it online and in the drugstore. It is about $10 a tube and applies with a brush. The tube is a big, thick clear acrylic thing that feels fun and luxurious. The potion inside is a thick gloss that comes in a few different shades. It is one of the few plumpers that really works. It provides a thick coat, high shine, and increased volume. It is sticky, but it's worth it. Most plumpers I've tried don't work at all. This one actually does.
Jesyka M.
Jesyka M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I was in high school this use to be my go to lip gloss! I was so in love with this I would use it literally twice a day! I love when lip plumpers burn and tingle because I feel that they are working magic making my lips appear larger and fuller and this is exactly what this product does!
Anisa A.
Anisa A.
Meherrin, VA
Give a nice tingle to begin with that increases to a medium stinging sensation, depending on your tolerance level. The gloss gives a slightly noticeable difference in plumpness but nothing to drastic. This must be applied to the lips before any other lip product or the formula won't work.
I like this product! I bought it to try for something different a little while back and I like that it gives a glossy look, too, & actually keeps my lips from drying out, like some that will eventually wear out. I love all of the physicians formula products that I've tried so far.
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want pouty lips without having to get a super expensive product this is the plumper you need I purchased this product at my local CVS to try it out and I instantly got the most pouty sexy lips I've ever had I would definitely recommend this product it is my go-to must have
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
The gloss was very tingly and it smelled like cinnamon. I loved the color but the gloss just felt sticky and goopy and stuck in my hair. It didn't give good results as I didn't have the fuller lips I thought it would give me. I didn't use more than twice and will not repurchase.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drug-store plumping gloss. It goes on semi-sticky, but it's not unbearable. It tingles just enough to plump, and stays a pretty long time. Wasn't a fan of the applicator, but that's ok. Not too bad of a taste, either. Definitely one of the better ones!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
This is a great lip gloss, you can feel it tingling. I noticed after not using it for a month though it started to smell funny? I am not sure why, but when I last used it it worked extremely well. Don't lick your lips with it on there because it doesn't taste good :(
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't decide weather I like this or not. it doesn't tingle as much as I would like it too, I have other plumpers that I feel do more than this one. although for a drugstore price it isn't the worst. also I'm not sure if mine is going bad, but it has a weird smell.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kingsport, TN
I am looking for a product that will actually help plump my lips as mine are very thin, especially the top lip. Does this one really work or should I keep looking? Thanks in advance for all the info.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep looking at this wondering if it's worth buying. From those that have tried it, what do you think? Is it effective? Any side effects?
Haylin M.
Haylin M.
este producto cuanto tiempo dura en los labios ? me gustaria probarlo
Milwaukee, WI
What is product really work about this Friday gift it to see how big my lips get is the plump potion what are the set of side effects and how long do you have to use it
Milwaukee, WI
Does this plump potion really work I just bought it yesterday and I'm trying to get answered before I use it is there any side effects or do you feel any tingling or how long do you have to use this product for