BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The secret to full, plum lips without irritation or painful injections is in this pucker-pluming formulation. Developed with a blend of natural and non-irritating ingredients, the innovative SiLipcone Complex is enriched with cinnamon and ginger extracts to warm the lips, encouraging healthy blood circulation as well as Vitamin B derivative and protein building blocks that enhance collagen production. You'll feel the effect instantly and with regular use you'll start to see long-term plumping effect.

Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Castor Oil Bis-hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Propylene Glycol, Ricinoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Bht, Cetyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Ethyl Methane Carboxamide, Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propylparaben. may Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Physicians Formula Plump Palette™ Plumping Lip Color
  • "I really like the Physicians Formula Plump Palette Plumping Lip Color Pink Nudes. I didn't notice it plumping up my lips, but I love the color tones. I wear lip liner and this blends very well with it. I also like the compact it comes in, it has a food size mirror. " in 146 reviews
Taylor E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love love love love. Pumping and color. Could it get any better! Worth the money and definitely effective
surabhi j.
Kathmandu
I was not sure initially about this product. But when I got hands on it. It changed the game. Colours are really stunning where as I can customize the new color... it's so smooth, moisturizing, not heavy and definetely plumping.. I would buy this again without any doubts
ADRIANA G.
I love everything about this lipstick, the way it feels and lasts. My only complaint is that the applicator/wand is a very strange shape and it is difficult to apply the lipstick. The hole in the center also makes it feel a little flimsy. Just today I was pulling the wand out and the flat pad flipped lipstick onto my shirt. I'll buy again, but wish they would rethink the applicator.
Review by Adriana
allyssamorgan* A.
Woodstock , ON
Physicians formaula plump pallett has such amazing colours and also has all day wear so youre not constantly reapplying
Ruth R.
OMG I love these colors so ready for autumn makes me feel fresh glamorous and sophisticated these colors are easy to apply no Fall out just in love with these warm colors. Oh and really pigmented great for a gift
Leann Z.
largo
Love how it comes in a palette u can mix the colors or switch the colors and it's still a lip plumper but with choices! Options,& colors! Amazing results lips are bigger!!! In love
ριвσ♡~° M.
Jeddah
Perfect 😍 I really love it.. HIGHLY recommended for you guys.. You will be happy with it.. all my sisters have it
Kristina L.
usa
The plumper part works well, however the colors didnt work well with my very fair complexion in my opinion
Amber M.
indiana
A variety of colors so you aren't stuck with just one color or a bunch of random lipstick containers. You can change color at any time.
Cinn G.
Ciudad de México, Iztapalapa
Muy buen producto tiene buen pigmento y me gustaría seguir probandolo para recomendarlo y sea reconocido para más gente y lo puedan adquirir
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make them look really big???
Angela N.
Does this work at plumping lips or just make your lips look fuller?
Julia M.
Does Physicians Formula still make this product?
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
I have been in search of true nude shades with long lasting appeal and having a plumping option would be ideal; which color would be the best shade for medium tone skin and how well do these plump your lips?