BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The secret to full, plum lips without irritation or painful injections is in this pucker-pluming formulation. Developed with a blend of natural and non-irritating ingredients, the innovative SiLipcone Complex is enriched with cinnamon and ginger extracts to warm the lips, encouraging healthy blood circulation as well as Vitamin B derivative and protein building blocks that enhance collagen production. You'll feel the effect instantly and with regular use you'll start to see long-term plumping effect.

Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Castor Oil Bis-hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Propylene Glycol, Ricinoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Bht, Cetyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Ethyl Methane Carboxamide, Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propylparaben. may Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Physicians Formula Plump Palette™ Plumping Lip Color
  • "I really like the Physicians Formula Plump Palette Plumping Lip Color Pink Nudes. I didn't notice it plumping up my lips, but I love the color tones. I wear lip liner and this blends very well with it. I also like the compact it comes in, it has a food size mirror. " in 146 reviews
Crina V.
Kent, WA
I love this lip palette ! We need more of these palettes around 😍 they’re so soft and moisturizing and very plumpy in these sheer tint colors! Super easy and travel carry easy as well.!! Stocking up on these for ever !!
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this lip plumping palette! Nice nude colors that work with all skin tones! Lasts on my lips all day and only have to reapply if I am eating or drinking. Plumps my lips nicely and doesn’t make them feel sticky.
Claire K.
This lip plumper has a slight tint that really does add to the plump of the lip , I really enjoy the feeling of the lip plump and I can defiantly feel and see the difference , I would defiantly recommend this product
Tracy G.
Ashland
I love all of Physicians formula products. When I go to Walmart I always go and see what’s all new. There oils and foundation and highlighters are amazing. There prices are really good and that’s always a plus for me.
Jazmin A.
I really like the colors in this palette because they’re kind of nude colors and just an everyday kid of lip. They didn’t really plump up my lips like it claims but I do like the colors in this so I would buy again
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I always wear nude colors so I think it’s awesome they came out with a lip plumper that is in nudes as well. I think it’s a little pricey for what you get but I don’t really have any complaints about it as a whole.
Samantha M.
This was SOOOO NICE totally met my expectations and more I bought this online and I did like you a lot the packaging was really pretty and very simplistic and I love that I would definitely recommend this to others
Cara S.
santee, CA
Best classic nudes on the market. This gives you a great pump along with a great coverage. If you want a day to day nude lip this should be your go to. Plus there is no way to beat the price. Go and get yours now
April S.
sterling heights
This lip palette is amazing, i love the color pigmentation that it has to it. Usually i wouldn’t buy something like this, but i had a friend give this to me. Sure enough I fell in love with this plumping palette.
Jennifer A.
If your looking for something cheap and useful I would recommend this one . I think it works okay especially for the price . Not pricy at all but will do if your looking for not spending much . Would recommend .
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make them look really big???
Angela N.
Does this work at plumping lips or just make your lips look fuller?
Julia M.
Does Physicians Formula still make this product?
Krys R.
I have been in search of true nude shades with long lasting appeal and having a plumping option would be ideal; which color would be the best shade for medium tone skin and how well do these plump your lips?