BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The secret to full, plum lips without irritation or painful injections is in this pucker-pluming formulation. Developed with a blend of natural and non-irritating ingredients, the innovative SiLipcone Complex is enriched with cinnamon and ginger extracts to warm the lips, encouraging healthy blood circulation as well as Vitamin B derivative and protein building blocks that enhance collagen production. You'll feel the effect instantly and with regular use you'll start to see long-term plumping effect.

Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Castor Oil Bis-hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Propylene Glycol, Ricinoleate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Bht, Cetyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Ethyl Methane Carboxamide, Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propylparaben. may Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Carmine, Manganese Violet.

Physicians Formula Plump Palette™ Plumping Lip Color
  • "I really like the Physicians Formula Plump Palette Plumping Lip Color Pink Nudes. I didn't notice it plumping up my lips, but I love the color tones. I wear lip liner and this blends very well with it. I also like the compact it comes in, it has a food size mirror. " in 146 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Shasha S.
edie g.
Carlsbad, CA
received this as a stocking stuffer for christmas one year and i went in to it skeptical because i'm not a fan of lip products in palettes and they weren't really a let down. i wasn't expecting much to begin with but the color pay off is pretty, just isn't that great of a plumper.
Nikki E.
Miramar, FL
This product works well & I do like the colors. Unfortunately the packaging isn’t so great, not something easily taken on the go but great for a kit. Hydration lasts but pluming effect not so much. I might purchase this again if I don’t find anything else I like more.
Jasmine M.
Dallas
Such a good product.it makes your lips good. It’s very easy to apply. It’s not sticky or anything. The lip plumper last long. It comes in a nice beautiful package. I would definitely buy this again. I love this product.
Jenna H.
Terre Haute
Love this product! It does wonders for me. I was told about it from an online source, and ever since then, I have loved this brand. I am a first time user, and I bought it online. I am very interested in trying other products in this line, and would buy it again.
J B.
Boston
Really loved this product🙌🏾 Sometimes when I put lip gloss on my lips don’t look as full as it does when I put lipstick on. I always use this before I put any lip gloss on ( even though I already have big lips already but hey it still helped🖤 thank you so much🙏🏾
Hayley S.
Fort Wayne
I wish I could give this like a 10 star rating !!!!! I want this so bad again! It's literally my all time favorite!!! I wish I had it right now and it would make my Christmas wonderful if I had a nice surprise of this!! Everyone go buy this! Kind of pricey again but WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!
Laurie K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
These were okay. They felt more like a think gloss than anything. I didn’t find that they did any really “plumping” to my lips instead just provided a glossy sheen. They weren’t worth the price and if your looking for a good lip plumper is look somewhere else.
Savanna S.
Iv only used this a couple of times but I absolutely love this stuff. It applies pretty well. Iv tried other but personally this is my favorite. I believe it's pretty affordable, I would definitely recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Does this make them look really big???
Angela N.
Does this work at plumping lips or just make your lips look fuller?
Julia M.
Does Physicians Formula still make this product?
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
I have been in search of true nude shades with long lasting appeal and having a plumping option would be ideal; which color would be the best shade for medium tone skin and how well do these plump your lips?