BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Conditioning Botanical Formula Smudgeproof Thickens Lashes Instantly Lash Enhancing Brush Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, Dermatologist Approved Plentifull® Thickening Mascara builds your lashes to their fullest without smudging or clumping.  This unique formula with botanical ingredients, such as Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E, conditions and moisturizes lashes to keep them soft without drying and flaking.  The full, lash enhancing brush will instantly thicken your lashes by individually coating them with rich, luxurious color.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Review for: Black-Brown 1197
Not a very good color pay off to be honest. When I first purchased this product I was excited to try it out with my brown eyes. I was disappointed that this product didn't last very long and was a little clumpy. It bled down my under eye by the end of the day.
Mylia B.
Mylia B.
gainesville, FL
This product is AMAZING for eyelashes! Makes them super black and long in length as well as improves the volume and thickness. I love to layer on before I put on my falsies. Works great for bottom lashes as well!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It is unscented and gentle but it delivers a long lasting look! It helps me lashes look more full and longer. Easily one of the best mascaras I have ever used!
Cori-ann G.
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want long , lushes eye lashes this is a definitely must buy ! You truly won't regret , I use this on the daily
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Palmetto , FL
A great mascara and very smooth but if left out for a long period of time will dry out but overall an amazing mascara
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Black-Brown 1197
My lashes were so long and full. Only problem is it tends o get clumpy. But I love it compared to others I've tried.
Tana S.
Tana S.
Riverside
The best product I've ever used on my lashes I really loved it it made my lashes so thick and full .I would fullyrecommende
kyal c.
kyal c.
Harrison
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good working protect it made my eye lashes very long but mine ran out.
I really would like another one.
Gabryel J.
Gabryel J.
Review for: Black-Brown 1197
This is a must have. My eyelashes are thin and short. Looks like I have false lashes on when I'm done using this.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Greensboro, NC
This product is good but I think that the mary kay love lash masquer works so well. It defines your lashes and makes them really long without having to put falce ones on.