BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

All you need is under the dome! Unique 2-in-1 compact contains an iridesence.

Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetyl Acetate, Nylon 12, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Acohol, Oleyl Acetate, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 36

Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
 I am not really a blich or contour girl .. but i use this once in a while and its really good .. it boends really well and it leaves a great look on your face ! Not procey at all and it stays on all day.. i like it bery much and i would recommend this to everyone !
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is such an amazing product. I enjoy using it on days that I need a full coverage. It makes your skin look flawless and doesn't make it look like you have "caked" on makeup!
Audrey G.
I love this product because it is a one-time, easy-to-use powder. It has a shimmery finish so I don't even find my self using a highlighter. Its somewhat sheer so you can't overuse it! I think it pairs well with a lot of makeup. It's nice to have to travel with too!
Sarah M.
Walbridge
Decent. Not as pigmented with color as I personally like. Easy to apply and blend. I did not like how it felt on my skin however. It is buildable and a good option for a beginner in the makeup world. Doesn't really compare to the high end make up. I wouldn't buy again.
Nicole P.
Monessen , PA
You have to get through like the top layer of the product before it gets pigmented. The shiny coating on the product needs to wear off before you can get the look your going for if that makes sense? Once you get past that it's amazing.
Rachel R.
Saint Petersburg
Great bronzer that doesn't break me out! I cannot say this for other bronzer out there. I can also trust that it's conveniently available at CVS and Walgreens.
Lindsey A.
I love this product! Physicians formula helps my skin stay clear and looking great. This bronzer does not make you look orange and fake but gives a summer glow
Megan S.
Plainfield, IL
Physicians Formula will always have my favorite bronzers.  They always smell so good and are creamy and blendable without looking orange.
Heather M.
Milan
I really love this bonzer! It has the brush built-in and seems to be very easy to use. The color is very pretty without being too heavy!
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I haven't used this in a few years but was not a huge fan. I couldn't ever figure out the right shade. Just not for me
Roshana R.
I dont really dont wear blush but this look like something i would try does it work good against any skin tone