Physicians Formula Physician's Formula Wanderful Wand ' Light/Clair 3514c' Concealer (Set of 4)

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physician's Formula Wanderful Wand conceals imperfections with light-reflecting pigments. The lightweight formula contains optical brighteners to create a canvas of even-toned, flawless-looking skin. Physician's Formula Wanderful Wand Concealer Color/shade: Light/Clair 3514c Size: 0.06 ounce Quantity: Four (4) Finish: Natural We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

PA C.
PA C.
Love this concealer. It works with reflecting pigments and invisibly conceals unlike other concealers. It is buildable. Worth it.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Schenectady, NY
Love most physicians formula products. Use concealer everyday. Ask love there bronzer
Genie A.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. Wish I got more for the price but its a good product. Comes in handy being from a drug store brand for days that the makeup stores are closed or if you need it late night going out.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders! Great blending and it goes on smooth without looking cakey! It's a decent price as well and you can find it almost anywhere!
Arletty C.
Arletty C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product for people that don't have deep dark circles like me . Although in my best day this is perfect for me , I find that it doesn't cover my deep circles that better .
Alia C.
Alia C.
Doylestown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth finish and a great drug store color corrector! Not my go to but when I'm in a hurry this works great for my dark circles.
Vinessa G.
Vinessa G.
Maywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit pricey and is an ok product. It's easy to apply but hard to blend. The price could be better. I prefer L.A. Girl.
traci b.
traci b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this particular item too be a bit cakey and and very hard to blend ever with a damp beauty blender.
Ladonna B.
Ladonna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so great. Good bye dark eye circles! Helps hide those small flaws. Must have product!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Physician Formula! They have the best makeup products out there! I always feel like my face looks great when wearing their makeup!