Physicians Formula: Physicians Formula Limited Edition Butter Box Collection uploaded by Kristi G.Physicians Formula: Physicians Formula Limited Edition Butter Box Collection uploaded by Kristi G.

BY UNKNOWN

Physicians Formula: Physicians Formula Limited Edition Butter Box Collection see more...

Breanna M.
Johnson City
I love this Butter Box Collection! The Bronzer is great, the highlighter is ridiculously great, the blush is beautiful (but it does have quiet a bit of sheen to it, so it’s not matte at all), the lotion is great, the Fragrance spray is ok. It’s definitely worth the $30.00. I got mine off of Walgreens.com added a makeup remover & got free shipping. I would recommend this.
Kristi G.
Yukon, OK
I received this in the mail today and love it! I was so excited I applied the products with just my fingers and with no other makeup on! The texture is delicious and the pigment is amazing. The highlight is STUNNING! I am so excited to try these products with my other makeup on as well.