BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The Talk On Talc: Gentle, Talc-Free, Minimalist Formula Allows Skin to Breathe. Can Help Minimize The Risk of Irritation and Breakout. Eliminates The Look of A Chalky, Dry Finish. Mineral Wear For A Natural Wear: Minerals Such As Mica Provide A Smooth, Second Skin Feel and Finish. Performance & Coverage of A Foundation. Blendability and Natural Finish of A Loose Powder. A Daily Dose of Vitamins & Minerals: Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, Natural Anti-Oxidants, Help to Protect and Condition The Skin. Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation & Breakout! see more...

Physicians Formula Phyicians Formula Talc-Free 2451 Creamy Natural Mineral Loose Powder .49 Oz
Kristen W.
This is by far my favorite brand and type of powder! I have VERY sensitive skin I'm allergic to almost everything! this is the only make up I have found I'm not allergic to! yay!!!!!
Andréa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know where I would be without my Physicians Formula loose powder! The colors are spot on and the coverage is flawless. My fair, sensitive skin sits comfortably under this light-weight miracle powder and stays all day!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this brand is SO underrated. It lasts all day with a primer and setting spray, keeps my skin looking nice, and it is really affordable for mineral powder. And it's pale enough for me, a girl who reflects the flash she's so pale. Highly recommend this product.
Taylor S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I used this product some years ago and I have to admit, it made my skin look like porcelain. I always recommend this to my friends because it is so light weight and easy to use. I purchased this with the full face kit. It was a great purchase and surpassed my expectations.
Brenda J.
I decided to buy this product when I saw it on sale one day at CVS and I am extremely happy with my purchase! I found that it is just as great as other high end powder foundations like Bare Minerals and that is one of the many reasons I love it! I no longer have to purchase expensive powder foundation because this is one is awesome! I would suggest to others to buy a separate brush that is much softer on your skin!
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not great mineral make-up. There are better drugstore alternatives out there, if you're looking for drugstore mineral powder. The coverage was not good. It did not blend well, and it appeared chalky on my skin- and I have oily skin!
Jackilyn P.
I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make me feel like I have to use a whole thing at once but this goes on very well.
Jess R.
La Fayette, GA
I have rocecea and this is the only foundation I can wear without having a flare up. It stays on all day and doesn't feel heavy like liquid foundation does.
Marietchel N.
Mount Vernon, IL
I'm starting loving the physician formula products from CVS store .Very good on my face complexion and works well .
Ryane A.
Dallas, TX
I use this paired with Revlon Whipped foundation and the coverage is perfect. I have semi oily skin and this doesn't make me appear shiny.