Physicians Formula Phyicians Formula Mineral Face 2413 Creamy Natural Powder .3 Oz

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

With a healthy dose of vitamins in addition to the minerals, this face powder contains natural anti-oxidants to protect and condition the skin. This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mica and silica help achieve a smooth, second-skin feel and finish Talc-free, suitable for sensitive and/or acne-prone skin Maintains a natural appearance by gently absorbing oil without drying Minimizes the appearance of fine lines Formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Contains derivatives of vitamins A and E Built-in mirror Includes brush see more...

Jess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the worst powders I have ever tried. The powder does nothing but emphasize all of your pores and make your face look like a birthday cake...and not in a good way. It looks very unnatural and caused my concealer to crease under my eyes. I was very unhappy with this purchase.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mine looks a bit differently than this. Newer. It's this powder but I think a newer version of it. Blue packaging with waves & spf 30. This powder is nice covers everything. Maybe overly powdery but great because for a powder it covers all. Only problem is this is too dark for me. I can't find another shade at the stores sadly. I would always use this if its in my shade but it's not so I can't use this ever.
Rachael S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this makes my skin look, it blends so nicely and makes me look like I'm glowing. I haven't used this in a while though because I believe it has sunscreen in it and that usually breaks me out.
Carly A.
Wheeling, WV
I love physicians formula because it is all organic. It's great for your skins and doesn't clog your pores as much as other products. This product is light weight and lasts forever! Highly recommend.
Deb W.
Newport, PA
I'm using a different shade, but I love the mineral wear line from PF. Works great, lasts all day, and doesn't get cakey or gross (either in the package or on my face!).
christina d.
I purchase this brand of makeup all the time. You can catch them on sale all the time at CVS and Rite Aid. Better if you have a coupon. This product gives me the extra coverage that I need.
Michelle B.
West Bloomfield, MI - Michigan
I use a different color, but I do love this product. It took me a lot of trial and error to find a good setting powder. It smooths my skin tone out very nicely. I can even use it over just sunscreen
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a lot of coverage foundation and great packaging and travel friendly
Bethany E.
Petersburg, WV
I love all Physician Formula products that I've tried. This is no exception!
Valentina G.
Absolutely love this powder. Itbis very lightweight. It goes on smooth. It looks and feels so nice. Physician's formula is my go to for powder and blush.
Stephanie T.
Danville , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I ORDER THIS PRODUCT???? I was ordering from Ulta and it looks as if they no longer carry my color any longer. Hmmmm????