BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethiconol, Mica, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Red 27.

• I just found this at Ross & wanted to know if it real...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
I totally love your pressed powder it really gives that air brushed look it’s quality and an affordable price and totally worth every penny if you are thinking about buying it you should give this a try I just bought it and don’t regret it I have used it over a week now I do use Mac Studio fix foundation underneath but used this as my powder just to try it out and bamb it’s bomb..... ;)
Carissa A.
San Jose , CA
This product did not work for me whatsoever. The formula is supposed to react to your bodies chemistry and PH levels to provide a complimentary shade to your complexion, however the color this provided me was so horrible. It was an awful bright pink that stood out so much, I tried to wear it a couple times and ended up giving it to my mom. I am not sure if she had better luck than I did. I hope so because physicians formula is a great brand and I love many if their products, except this one. It's a hard pass for me
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Great product, matches to my skin perfectly, so glad I decided to try this!! The lights on the inside are definitely a plus. Is easy to apply, makes my skin super soft. Yes I would recommend this to others!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
This was such a neat concept ph powder and it actually does work to match your skin tone. The only problem I had with this is it seemed to run out faster than a translucent/loose powder. I am definitely a loose powder gal instead of compact. I love physicians formula brand they come out with so many great products.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I found the Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker powder in Medium on eBay. It's available on Amazon as well for a slightly larger price. I didn't know what to expect from it, other than the fact that it would apparently match my skin, which was the least interesting thing about it to me. I wanted it for the LED lights and the fact that Physician's Formula is cruelty- and many other bad things-free.

Like most other PF products, the brush it comes with is awful and scratchy. I apply with either a fluffy brush or rubycell puff. I was shocked to discover that this gives me amazing coverage! It was akin to how I felt when first applying their Super BB Powder - airbrushed, even, imperfections blurred (when the BB powder first came out anyway. Purchasing it recently, I felt I got different results.). I can't say if the powder changes colors any, because the color was such a close match to mine to begin with. The lights can be a little blinding, but will also come in handy for both makeup and if I happen to get lost in a dark place (cave, woods, my bedroom in a thunderstorm, etc.). All in all, I'm happy with the pH Matchmaker powder and will purchase it again online, since I don't think it's in stores anymore.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this powder! On my "no make up" look days I just put a little bit around my whole face and it keeps my skin looking beautifully flawless and matte!Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Powder
Ashley S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have only tried one product from physicians formula, the Instaglide eyeliner and I fell in LOVE. It did NOT smear and goes on so dark! Which is what I love the most! It really made my eyes pop. :) I got it for free at CVS and I was SO impressed. I cannot wait to try more.
Halli S.
I really do not like this powder. It has fine specks of glitter in it which is not flattering on the skin. The light in the packaging isn't great and is instead extremely bulky. The only good thing about the product was the shade and somewhat coverage it added.
Kayla M.
Missouri
I always use this powder to finish my look. It gets rid of my oily skin completely and I love it! No shine! Great for photos. There’s even a light in the packaging which I love for on the go. Great product.
Yesenia M.
Wichita, KS
I have tried many of these physicians products and I completely love them I have so many. I love the smoothness and outcomes!! Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Powder
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
I just found this at Ross & wanted to know if it really does change to your skin tone. oh & also if it really lasts "14 hours" ...