by A&B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss, Light Pink 0.13 oz (3.9 g) by AB!
How would you rate this product?
Reading, PA
Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss, Light Pink 0.13 oz (3.9 g) by AB uploaded by Alyssa H.
I love this lip gloss! I love the way the color matches to u to make ur perfect shade. I got it in pink and i love the color. Its goes on good and stays on pretty long. Its nice and shiny but not overly shiny and it doesnt feel sticky on ur lips. I dont know what the price is as i got it as a gift and not sure where to find it but gonna find out so i can get more in other colors too. The tube also comes with a mirror on the side and also has a light on it so if ur on a darker area u can see better to apply it on the go. Im not good at picking good lip colors for me so this is perfect for me. I would defidently reccomend this to anybody. Another great product from this brand.

Looking for your answer?