BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instantly matches you in 60 seconds! Reacts to light & your pH for your perfect bronze glow Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Paraben free Dermatologist approved Makeup Powered by You! 1st Ever Bronzer with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
First of all, all physician's formula products have an amazing scent to them that makes you absolutely irresistible! Other than that, this works amazingly and is perfect for sensitive skin. Side note: it is not testing on animals, which I love.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First off let me start off by saying I have FAIR skin! I bought this on a whim because I love bronzer!

I love the compact and how sleek it is and I love how it's got a brush hidden inside. It's pretty to look at too!

When you look at the color however, it's sparkly. I don't like much shimmer in my bronzer but if you do, more power to you! I was immediately turned off because of the sparkles. The thing that really pushed me away was how deep the color was. It's too muddy and dark for my skin. If you have a deeper skin tone for me and enjoy a highlighting bronzer, this is for you but it did not work for me.
Abdelisse F.
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
This is very pigmented!!! I use a large powder brush and very lightly apply it on the perimeter of my face. It looks very pretty if you use only a little if not you will look orange (that's why 4 stars). And it's pretty long wearing too
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This bronzer is okay but it definitely not the best. I noticed that this bronzer is very shimmery and I hate that in a bronzer. It does not look good on textured skin. The shade is a little bit orange but it blended out nicely.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Yessssssss. This product is so good. I even use the brush that comes with it. Great for contouring or just bronzing. Its very buildable. It lasts forever as well. Its honestly a sin how long ive owned mine and I use it often!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Great product that adjusts based on body chemistry and tone. I recommend it highly to others. They have other items in this collection as well.
Viviana E.
Viviana E.
Memphis
i love it! ¬†and also love the light included with the mirrow, the color is just perfect!i used everyday just look natural!ūüėá
Elika C.
Elika C.
Yakima
My favorite bronzer really pretty goes on evenly doesn't get all splotchy throughout the day not muddy worth buying
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this product!! It works wonderfully for me & everyone else I know who have tried this product.. I would most definitely recommend it to others!
Alanna H.
Alanna H.
St. John's , NL
Love this! Totally works at matching the color to your skin, very silky and smooth! Doesn't look blotchy or patchy , awesome product! Little pricy but worth it
Tammy I.
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
Is this good for fair skinned ladies?
Becky S.
Becky S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Does anyone know if this is hypoallergenic?