BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Makeup Powered by You! 1st Ever Bronzer with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue. Fluorescein Based Dye-senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect bronze glow. Photochronic Powders-light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside. Look your Best in Every Light! LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Orange 5, Titanium Dioxide.

Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I actually Really enjoyed this bronzer. Of course it will never out due the physicians formula butter bronzer. But I did like it and wore it often. I would definitely have no problem recommending.
Shannon S.
I like this bronzer because it matches to your skin tone, ph balanced, and it smells really nice, looks beautiful on and lasts all day. The only downside is it seems a little expensive for the amount of product, but it is a good product!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
The packaging on this product is pretty cool, even though it's bulky. It looks satin/luminous in the pan but there's just an overspray. It's a pretty soft powder, but once I applied it, it was too orange and was slightly patchy.
Jessica S.
West Orange
Gives you that orangey bronzer look. The packaging was really nice. The texture and blend ability of the bronzer was very nice too. The color and finish was just not good at all.
Jessica B.
I recently rediscovered this bronzer. Without a doubt, it is one of the nicest products from Physicians Formula. Applying it is like a dream, it is so buttery smooth and gives off a nice bit of colour and glow.

I love the way it matches up to my skin tone. It just gives my face a bit of life that was lacking before applying. I don’t wear it much during the day due to its almost glittery appearance but it is perfect for a fun night out!

A must-have for drugstore beauty lovers.
Allie L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First off let me start off by saying I have FAIR skin! I bought this on a whim because I love bronzer!

I love the compact and how sleek it is and I love how it's got a brush hidden inside. It's pretty to look at too!

When you look at the color however, it's sparkly. I don't like much shimmer in my bronzer but if you do, more power to you! I was immediately turned off because of the sparkles. The thing that really pushed me away was how deep the color was. It's too muddy and dark for my skin. If you have a deeper skin tone for me and enjoy a highlighting bronzer, this is for you but it did not work for me.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
First of all, all physician's formula products have an amazing scent to them that makes you absolutely irresistible! Other than that, this works amazingly and is perfect for sensitive skin. Side note: it is not testing on animals, which I love.
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
I definitely think there is a better bronzer out there . I use it as my back up. My skin is tan and I want my bronzer to very pigmented . Doesn't last as long as I wished . I probably won't repurchase . But the packaging is adorable !
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
This was my first time using this, and I think it's great! It matches well to my skin, and lasts throughout my day. It was a cheap alternative to my normal powder, but now I will always use this. It was everything for me. TBH, I picked it up at Ross, out of curiosity, and I honestly love it!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product at Ross for 4.99 (3.99 with my associate discount). This is technically the first bronzer I've ever bought, so I can't truthfully compare this to any other bronzer. However, I will say that for me this bronzer (color and formula) is EVERYTHING! I think that it's so cool it has a light that you can turn on, and the brush that comes with it is very soft and usable. The formula is a powder, but it's still soft and buttery and pigmented -- like a beige/honey color. My only issue with this product is the packaging: it would be pretty sturdy but because the bronzer lifts up to reveal the brush underneath, the top part of the compact skips when you open/close it. I'm concerned that over time this compact may break because of that. I'll also say that while the brush is (surprisingly) good, there is too much room underneath the actual product. Some of the extra room could have been used for more bronzer. Regardless, this is a GREAT product, especially for the price.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Are the silver circle shimmer? Or are they just decorations?
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
Is this good for fair skinned ladies?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I found this once and absolutely loved it! I've never been able to find it since then...any ideas where to look?
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
It says that it reacts to light & your PH for a perfect bronze . Is that true ? What's your opinions on this ?
becky s.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Does anyone know if this is hypoallergenic?

Amazon