BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Makeup Powered by You! 1st Ever Bronzer with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue. Fluorescein Based Dye-senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 seconds to create your perfect bronze glow. Photochronic Powders-light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside. Look your Best in Every Light! LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Orange 5, Titanium Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I’m currently still using this bronzer. I have had it for years and have forgot about it until last year and it works to give me a bronze look without being overly bronzed. The one thing I didn’t like about the product is the little sparkles.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
The packaging on this product is pretty cool, even though it's bulky. It looks satin/luminous in the pan but there's just an overspray. It's a pretty soft powder, but once I applied it, it was too orange and was slightly patchy.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I actually Really enjoyed this bronzer. Of course it will never out due the physicians formula butter bronzer. But I did like it and wore it often. I would definitely have no problem recommending.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I like this bronzer because it matches to your skin tone, ph balanced, and it smells really nice, looks beautiful on and lasts all day. The only downside is it seems a little expensive for the amount of product, but it is a good product!
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
This is very pigmented!!! I use a large powder brush and very lightly apply it on the perimeter of my face. It looks very pretty if you use only a little if not you will look orange (that's why 4 stars). And it's pretty long wearing too
Maggie Z.
York
This is a great, cheaper bronzer. I've had mine for over a year now, and there's still plenty left. It blends easily into the skin, and it seems to last all day long.
Jessica B.
I recently rediscovered this bronzer. Without a doubt, it is one of the nicest products from Physicians Formula. Applying it is like a dream, it is so buttery smooth and gives off a nice bit of colour and glow.

I love the way it matches up to my skin tone. It just gives my face a bit of life that was lacking before applying. I don’t wear it much during the day due to its almost glittery appearance but it is perfect for a fun night out!

A must-have for drugstore beauty lovers.
Allie L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
First off let me start off by saying I have FAIR skin! I bought this on a whim because I love bronzer!

I love the compact and how sleek it is and I love how it's got a brush hidden inside. It's pretty to look at too!

When you look at the color however, it's sparkly. I don't like much shimmer in my bronzer but if you do, more power to you! I was immediately turned off because of the sparkles. The thing that really pushed me away was how deep the color was. It's too muddy and dark for my skin. If you have a deeper skin tone for me and enjoy a highlighting bronzer, this is for you but it did not work for me.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
First of all, all physician's formula products have an amazing scent to them that makes you absolutely irresistible! Other than that, this works amazingly and is perfect for sensitive skin. Side note: it is not testing on animals, which I love.
Frances A.
Charlotte , NC
I definitely think there is a better bronzer out there . I use it as my back up. My skin is tan and I want my bronzer to very pigmented . Doesn't last as long as I wished . I probably won't repurchase . But the packaging is adorable !
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Are the silver circle shimmer? Or are they just decorations?
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
Is this good for fair skinned ladies?
Allison M.
Kailua, HI
It says that it reacts to light & your PH for a perfect bronze . Is that true ? What's your opinions on this ?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I found this once and absolutely loved it! I've never been able to find it since then...any ideas where to look?
Becky S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Does anyone know if this is hypoallergenic?