BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Instantly matches you in 60 seconds! Reacts to light & your pH for your perfect bronze glow. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Dermatologist approved. Makeup Powered by You! 1st Ever Bronzer with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "this came with a kit i purchased. i love this blush/bronzer. it actually matches to my skin tone and isn't over powering pink ." in 7 reviews
  • "The color is a bit too dramatic for me would recommend using a light hand when applying." in 2 reviews
  • "The formula is a tad powdery, and a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "I love that this blush only requires one stroke on your cheeks and you get the right amount of color on them!" in 1 review
  • "I don't know how accurate the claim is that this blush adjusts to your skin because I don't know anyone else who has tried it, but I have fairly pale skin and it works well for me." in 1 review
Melissa S.
Stratford
Review for: Natural more...
The light up Compact was a nice but probably unnecessary touch, but Physicians Formula catches your eye that way. The Blush has great Pigment, I would call it a Peachy Pink. You get a decent amount, 6g. I believe they state it's a PH Matchmaker Blush, who is to say? Lol. The Compact is bulky at about an inch or more thick due to the under compartment that comes with an Applicator... mostly I never use them. But, it has a Mirror, it's adorable, pricey for the Drugstores, wait for a good Sale! I've had this for quite some time and the light still works!! Ha!
Jessica A.
Jenks, OK
This blush is nice. It's not too strong or super pigmented to where you can't blend it out on your face, but it works for sure to give your check that beautiful color. One of the cons is this product has Talc in it. PF is nice and has some products that do not have it in them but I wish all of them would do away with them :) this color is nice for the price and it will last throughout the day.
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
Physicians Formula is my go to in makeup, unfortunately I was not to impressed with this product in particular. I felt that even with a small amount used it was entirely to bright for me.
Julie M.
Review for: Rose more...
This is such a unique product. It has a built-in light in the compact. It applied beautifully on my skin and adjusted to your skin type! It is probably a gimmick, but I enjoy it.
Vannesa C.
The lightest stroke gives my cheeks life it looks bright pink but it wasn't on me it got light after a couple minutes plus the compact has a light which is cool as hell for when I need to touch up I put some blush on my mom and she's lighter than me and it lookd like a different shade on her so maybe it does adjust to your skin tone
Angel I.
Love the packaging, the color and how pigmented it is. The color looked nice on me and my sister who has Cocoa Brown skin. I got it on sale at Ulta's dirt cheap so I don't know how much it really costs. The packaging is what got me!
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I am so in love with this ph matchmaker blush I really love this shade of pink it goes on well and has a little shimmer to it this has to be one of the best blushes I have used. I bought some for my sister for her birthday she absolutely loved it just as much as I did
Jessie D.
Milton, FL
I found this on clearance at my local CVS around Christmas and I still use this product at least 3 times a week. I find the light to be superfluous at best as it is not bright enough to really light up your face. The formula is a tad powdery, and a little goes a long way. That being said, I use my own powder brush and just tap it lightly and it picks up plenty of pigment. It does not irritate or break out my very sensitive skin.
Kristine P.
It's a pretty color, but this blush is quite powdery. It's pricey for a drugstore blush as well.. but then again it's a Physician's Formula product, so I'm not really surprised.

You barely need to put any on your brush, otherwise you can get that clowny effect, and that ain't cute, unless that's what you're going for, then by all means.. go for it.

All in all, it's okay, but I don't plan on repurchasing.
Gabrielle H.
I love the glow that this blush gives me - it is such a natural pink! I also like the little bit of shimmer (not sparkle) that is has! Super gorgeous! And great for a drugstore product! Also a lot of product, this has lasted me forever! The brush that comes with is not much help though.