BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Pf Rose All Day Oil Free Serum see more...

Jena B.
I am a huge Physicians Formula fan, but this rose all day serum was less then good for me.

I had super high hopes for this product. And I gave it a fair chance. I used it everyday for 2 months, hoping this would grow on me and I would start to love it. Well, that never happened 🙄

It smells great! I love the smell of roses 🌷 and when I found this product, I was looking for a serum that I could wear before my make up that would give me a nice radiance but not something heavy like L'Oréal Paris LUMI Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops

At first it gave my skin a nice little sparkle/glow to it. Specially if I didn't put any make up on my face and I wore it alone.

The problems started to show up once I tried make up over it... my make up got really patchy. And not dry skin patchy, but patchy where the serum was put on my face and not 100% rubbed in all the way. I could see the patches thru my foundation 😒😒 obviously that's not what I want!!

It obviously should have soaked into my skin, and just left a nice glow afterwards without patches.

And....if I rubbed my face.... I was able to rub off the glitter in it!! Okay, it's not actually glitter it's a shimmer to it. But you could rub it off!! And it would pill once you rubbed! That's not something I want UNDER my make up, and hope and pray it doesn't pill or look weird!

I was very disappointed in this. I really did want to like this!

It was oil free, didn't make my skin feel sticky or weird.

But, there was so many more negatives then positives when using this! I used it for 2 months, used the whole bottle giving it a fair chance, and nope!

My skin looked nice! But, I ran into more issues then I would've liked.
I wouldn't repurchase this item. Nor would I recommend this to any of my friends.
If someone wanted to try this, I would say go for it. But I would let them know what I struggled with. But, obviously a lot of people do enjoy this product; it just wasn't for me.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I was estatic to be able to get my hands on this rose all day serum by physicians formula. Since I seen the ingredients, and seen their we're hypoallergenic, oil free,enriched with rose water for brightening, and formulated with antioxidants to make your skin in better shape. It even claims that it doesn't clog pores, and won't break you out. I used this for two weeks straight on my oily, acne prone skin, and sadly, this caused small closed comedones bumps all over my forehead and cheeks. I love the smell, love the texture, and love the fact that it has good ingredients, but whatever ingredient in there still broke me out. It gives a beautiful glow to your moisturizer, foundation or even alone by itself as a serum. If you oily, and acne prone, I wouldn't recommend it. The scent is beautiful though, and I still apply this to my neck and decoliate. Physicians formula is a good brand, seeing it was hypoallergenic and even safe for sensitive skin, I knew I was going to give it a try, since I'm obsessed with rose and serums. If your not prone to break outs, then you will probably love this, because it really is a good product, just not for my doin type.
Elena S.
This stuff is amazing. When i first tried it I felt a tingling sensation, almost burning... I was like no thank you but after the second day it felt soooo good. I mean this stuff not only smells amazing but it really leaves my skin thighter and silky smooth. I recommend using it under your make up but you can do what you want: alone, under or over. You know! Anyways buy it, use it, let me know what you think. ¡ Physicians Formula Pf Rose All Day Oil Free Serum Adiós!
Dee B.
Baton Rouge, LA
No ma'am, no ma'am!
Do not apply this product and attempt to add products to your skin. Use this product by itself. I applied this product on my face after I washed my face for the morning. I applied a thin layer and saw that it left a pretty sheer, blush-like sheen over my skin. When I applied my makeup primer, they collided, leaving a white, streaky mess on my skin. I washed my face, applied this product and another primer....the product rolled on my skin, looking like I had dry skin peeling.
This product does not mix well with primers or foundations.
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
So this PF Rose All Day Oil Free Serum is more of a liquid highlighter then an actual skincare serum. As with most PF facial products the scent of this can be very overwhelming, not that it smells bad but the scent is quite concentrated. I didn't notice any tightening of the skin, as it claims to brighten and tighten, but it sure does brighten. It doesn't brighten in the same sense that a product with niacinamide does though. The brightening comes from the iridescent pink shimmer the "serum" contains. Now where the product is oil free if you have dry skin the shimmer will build up on those areas and leave your face very pinkish red. To combat this I used a moisturizer before applying the product then only applied it to areas I wanted to be highlighted. I absolutely love the elegant glazed white glass dropper bottle adorned with a pink rose petal though, it's why I purchased this product. All in all even though this product doesn't live up to it's claims it still makes for a lovely subtle liquid highlighter and looks very pretty on a vanity.
Lucinda H.
USA
I have enjoy you think this Rose Physicians Formula. I have been wearing makeup for years definitely a makeup lover but new to the serum world. LOL It has a great smell and tightening effect which I love. The only issues that I've noticed that not only myself but others seem to have had is it does have a drying effect. I started using moisturizer right after and have had no issues. I would definitely recommend this product
Jacque Z.
Houston
I love this serum! It leaves a beautiful glow when you use under foundation and it has a really pleasant smell. I have been using at as primer and it does such an amazing job and it is so inexpensive!! The dropper is a major problem though, and the reason I only put 4 stars, it does not pick up product so it makes it difficult to get the serum out. I ended up putting a different dropper in the bottle.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I git this to try a serum to add to my makeup routine. I liked it because it’s oil free and the smell of the roses is so true. It’s not like pulpouri on your face. It goes on nicely. And I live the glow that it adds to my skin is amazing! I’m glowing all the time lol. The way it helps my makeup stay on is better than with just primer. It’s best new addition to my makeup routine. I recommend to my friends that are struggling with they makeup lasting all day. Must try! It’s so cool!
spectacular g.
This is a really great affordable serum. I love the color it's like sparkly and pretty. It does have a bit of a lotion look to it, but still fairly light. The packaging doesn't feel the best because I don't think the dropper will be able to pick up product once I get half way done. But overall great for starters to serums.
Stephani R.
Lapeer
I am loving this stuff!! The smell is amazing but not to strong. I can feel my skin getting tight. The only thing wrong is the dropper..it's really hard to get the product out but other than that it's great. Definitely worth the money.
Cinnamon S.
One of my favorite makeup products would have to be the Physicians Formula Pf Rose All Day Oil Free Serum. This is my trick to making my makeup last so much longer. I also like to pair it with the Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer to fill in my pores. This combination is perfect for a flawless base. What is your guys favorite makeup primer/serum?
Valantou K.
Has anyone tried the Physicians Formula Pf Rose All Day Oil Free Serum ? If so, what did you think. Felt kinda weird when I put it on and it has a sparkly pink tinge going on which is beautiful but I’m concerned it will clog my pores. Thoughts?