Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Powder uploaded by Oneida G.Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Powder uploaded by Oneida G.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Unlock the secrets of powder and let loose the power of pearls! Pearls of powder for a light tan glow Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, For all skin types, Dermatologist approved Get a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! Just the right color combination is brought together to give you a warm, healthy-looking glow.  The pearls of powder of Multi-Colored Light Bronzer also combine matte and iridescent pigments to enhance your face with a natural finish. Pearls of Perfection provide the soft, smooth look of loose powder, but with the easy and convenience of pressed powder. Not you can keep it loose and keep it together! Made with the finest Italian talc.  Can be used on all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Powder
  • "I purchased this powder in the "translucent" shade, and it adds just enough color to even out my skin tone without being overwhelming." in 7 reviews
Amanda P.
Dudley, MA
I live this product it's looks great on my skin and feels great. Keeps my makeup on all day. It's easy to apply as well. The pearls do get stuck in my brush. But at least it evens out my skin tone
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My gripe with these is the same as with the bronze hearts but the beads are worse. They just make a mess when u try to pick up color with a brush and you can't get a lot of color with these. I don't understand why the color doesn't come off easily on the brush but I've had zero luck. 3 stars because it isn't user friendly.
Kelli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder has done wonders for me over the past year. I am very pale(as you can see in my avatar) and always have trouble finding that perfect shade that blends on my face perfectly. I purchased this powder in the "translucent" shade, and it adds just enough color to even out my skin tone without being overwhelming. It also makes your skin feel super soft and doesn't come off when you touch it(like other powder products). Also, you don't have to worry about hanging up your phone and having the wipe the screen off! It's very light and gives you a perfect natural skin tone. Many people have had to ask me if I'm even wearing any face makeup!
Rin F.
This is the only foundation that I keep going back to and I use it with other Physician's Formula products (bronzers, blushes, illuminators). However, it doesn't control oily skin. So reapplication is recommended After about 5 hours. The multi-colored nature of this powder makes it blend on my skin tone well.
anabel w.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA! This eye shadow goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I have very sensitive skin, and I can wear this eye shadow all day without any side affects. The color is nice and bright and doesn't loose it's luster at all! The price is great for such high quality sensitive skin makeup.
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
Pricey, but worth it because physicians formula doesn't test on animals and is oil free and hypoallergenic. This powder doesn't give a lot of coverage, which makes it match very easily to any skin tone. It's a good setting powder and has a nice size mirror, doesn't come with a very nice brush though.
Lexi J.
I cant even explain to anyone how amazing my face looks after applying this all over! My skin appears smoothr, I have a really nice glow, and its even feels super soft to the touch! I can not find one bac thing to say about this brand and I have honestly turned into a junkie to this brand!! So obsessed!
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Down the middle with this one! Not a hit but not a flop! I see this being ideal for someone that doesn't need a lot of pigmentation. Someone with fair skin. For gals with darker skin tones, you'll have to apply several layers.
Keri A.
I love this bronzer by physician's formula. I used it for years. I am thinking of going back to it as my skin has started to become more sensitive so looking for a more natural beauty product again.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Physician Formula and they are always on sale at Target and Riteaid. They are made with ingredients that do not irritate my sensitive skin and do not break me out. This eye shadow has a smooth texture and is very shimmery. They work well for day or night.
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you use the pearls? This looks interesting
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly are these? How do you use them?
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
Is this a matte finish?
Melina S.
mexico city
I was about to buy a bronzer by physicians formula that is pretty much like this one Is it good? Are they matte?
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
How do these work? I'm new with makeup and this looks interesting