BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Just the right color combination is brought together to provide a natural-looking glow. Multi-colored pearls of pigments suspended in a refreshing clear gel blend together to a uniform sheer tint to naturally enhance skintone. Gel glides on smoothly without leaving a shiny or greasy finish.

Water,Butylene Glycol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Algin,Allantoin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cellulose Gum,Cetyl Alcohol,Cetyl Esters,Glycerin,Isopropyl Lanolate,Isostearic Acid,Lanolin Alcohol,Lecithin,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,Mineral Oil,Panthenol,Peg-20,Propylene Glycol Stearate Se,Sodium Hyaluronate,Squalane,Stearic Acid,Tocopheryl Acetate,Tocopheryl Linoleate,Triethanolamine, Vegitable Oil, Xanthan Gum,Bht,Diazolidinyl Urea,Butylparaben,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Fragrance (Hypoallergenic) May Contain:Iron Oxides,Titanium Dioxide,Mica,Aluminum Hydroxyde,Talc,Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Tin Oxide, Silica.

Angela R.
This physicians formula product wasn't a great fit for me. Although it was affordable and fit with my fair skin type, it left a film of sorts on my face.

I tried on a couple of occasions to test this product but each time I felt as if my eyes would become blurry and my skin seemed wet.

I liked the product packaging and claims of sunless tan that it gives. If product were to be adjusted in the future to prevent the appearance of film residue on my skin, I'd be willing to try it again.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
The Pearls of Perfection facial highlight powder felt very chalky on my skin and was very drying. I felt kind of like I rubbed shiny dirt all over my face and looked somewhat greasy from the pearlescent shimmer. It was very hard to control the shine and wasn't flattering for my very pale skin tone at all. Not a fan.
Carrie M.
Proctorville , OH
Love this product! I've always loved the Pearls of Perfection bronzer, so then I gave this a try.... I LOVE the way it blends. My skin doesn't get oily or clogged. The only downfall I've seen is that it doesn't stay on all day.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Good highlighting, lacking in pigment. PHysForm has always been a safe go-to brand at the drug store for me, so what they lack in pigment, they do make up for with having quality beauty products at an affordable price.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Love physicians formula but this isn't my favorite product from them. Not the type of product I typically reach for so maybe that's why I didn't like it
Leanna G.
Edinburg, TX
Physicians Formula is one of my favorite brands! This product will give you a wonderful glow! Want flawless skin try this!
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA
I love this base is very natural very light, I like it so that it reflects like a natural sheen I love it I recommend it
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia
Thought I would enjoy this product more then I did. It goes on and leaves your skin smooth but doesn't seem to last.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I really liked using this product. It went on and left my skin looking natural but in flawless kind of way.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much