MakeupEye MakeupMascaraOrganic Wear
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Work It! Ultra Black Mascara

Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Work It! Ultra Black Mascara

by Organic Wear

100% free of harsh chemicals. 100% free of synthetic preservatives. 100% free of parabens. 100% free of gluten. 100% free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms). 100% free of synthetic colors. 100% free of synthetic fragrances. 100% cruelty free.

I am looking for an organic mascara without ingredients that will irritate my eyes...I want a mascara that is buildable. Any suggestions?
Thoughts? Is it just me or was I the only one disappointed? I was so excited to try this. It smears easy. I may give it a few more tries but first impression not great!
Dose this really work ?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Work It! Ultra Black Mascara!
Lauren A.
E Northport, NY
It's extremely hard to find a mascara that is organic so I tried this one and it was nice and light weight. The only thing is I wish it made my lashes a little thicker.
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
This is good mascara. Not the best I've used. I didn't like how it went on. It lasted well though.
Rosio F.
Armona, CA
Great mascara. It gives you volume length and lifts your lashes. It's 100% natural origin and 70% organic it's a 24-hour wear. This mascara is guaranteed to last through the toughest workout leaving your lashes looking long and dramatic hour after hour. Also love that it's sweat proof water resistant and the best part it's a hundred percent natural of harsh chemicals and cruelty among many other factors. Also love the packaging it's super cute.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I am currently using this mascara. I am a little disappointed with it. I work long days (sometimes I am up over 24 hours) and this mascara doesn't meet my needs. It doesn't seem to be waterproof and leaves black rings under my eyes when I go to the gym or wear it normally for an extended amount of time. I paid ~$9 for it.
Khorin E.
Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Work It! Ultra Black Mascara uploaded by Khorin E.
I love this mascara! It doesn't come out clumpy and spider leg like. Also it makes lashes look much longer in just 2 coats. One thing I don't like is that it is very wet, doesn't dry well and when rubbed clumps together or just comes off easily.
Nadia J.
Sicklerville, NJ
I like this mascara because it's natural and it does not irritate my eyes. What I don't like is the fact that the tube dries really fast and it flakes. It is easy to apply on my top lashes but on my bottom lashes it always gets smudged =( i would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a natural alternative.
Neli C.
Dekalb, IL
Love the price and ingredients in this mascara . I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Melissa Y.
Concord, NC
I think this mascara works great for the price and the fact that it is organic. It is great for defining and separating lashes. I wouldn't say it is great for lengthening though. Overall, very happy for a drug store mascara that is safe.
Kit M.
Still smears like reviewers on other sites warned. Took a chance because it was organic. Not my favorite.
Hannah M.
Simply loved this mascara. Other Physicians formula mascara S would smudge quite a bit but I could really use this one everyday, even when I hit the gym. I bought it at Ulta, and I would buy again, although this time probably at Target because it's cheaper there!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...