BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For Fruity and Luscious LipsPhysicians Formula Natural Dress in one hundred% Natural Origin Superfruit Lip Gloss is an ultra-moisturizing formula that delivers deliciously nourishing color and shine to lips. Its superfruit blend involves nutrient-wealthy Natural Superfruit extracts from Goji Berry, Noni, Atai and Pomegranate to hydrate lips. Lip gloss is 31.5% natural, infused with vitamins and anti-oxidants.

India l.
The product is organic, it does not contain all the harsh chemicals my other lip balms do. The smell is not as fruity as you might think it to be which is a good thing for others who are sensitive to those kind of things. The packaging is normal. It is a natural lip balm with nourishing fruit extracts. It also hydrates and tones your lips while giving it a nice super shiny finish which i love. It is long lasting and leaves them super soft. It glides on well and feel super light weight and refreshing.
Ana L.
Physicians Formula is a go to for makeup for me especially foundations, powders and concealers as I like that they are talc free and also organic options like this product. I would recommend.
Liz V.
This lip gloss is great when applied over a lipstick but want the shine. The formula helps it last longer and also hydrates my lips. It's not sticky and leaves a nice shade. Reasonable price for the quality
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this brand! This gloss was so glossy. I appreciate that the brand has an organic line but that it's also sensitive to my skin. 10/10 would recommend
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love Physician's Formula glosses & bronzers solo much, especially when Happy Booster was a thing, omg 😍😍😍 This gloss is way nice & lasts a long time!
Claudia D.
Gulfport
I love these so much. The color is really cute and they are not expensive. They are just a little gloopy and I don't like that part.
Kira C.
Amherst, MA
I don't generally go for tube lip glosses, but this was nice. It wasn't a sticky gloss and it smelled really nice.
Mercedes G.
This is a pretty color it makes my lips look natural and a little fuller I like it because I have really thin lips
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Didnt really do anything for me. Dont like it waisted my monkey. Dont buy it. Not abig fan...............
Aiza W.
Rolla, MO
This is a great product , makes my lips so soft and it doesn't cause any breakout for my lips .
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
How expensive is this product?