Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Soft Ginger 2-in 1 Bronzer & Blush 0.4 Oz Peg uploaded by samantha r.Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Soft Ginger 2-in 1 Bronzer & Blush 0.4 Oz Peg uploaded by Monika G.

BY ORGANIC WEAR

The Perfect Pair For A Custom Glow. Bronzer Adds Warmth And Depth For A Naturally Tan Glow While Blush Naturally Enhances And Accentuates Cheeks For A Radiant Glow. Easy To Use 2 In 1 Product Allows Shades To Be Used Individually Or Layered For The Ultimate Sunkissed Natural-Looking Finish. Formulated With Ecoblend To Perfect And Protect. Organisoy Helps Even Out Skin Tone And Texture To Restore Skin Smoothness. Ecoolive: Natural Antioxidant Helps Shield Skin From Harsh Environmental Aggressors. 100% Free Of Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Preservatives, Parabens, Genetically Modified Organisms (Gmos), Synthetic Colors And Fragrances. 100% Of The Total Ingredients Are Of A Natural Origin. 15% Of The Total Ingredients Are Produced From Organic Farming. Eco-Conscious Packaging Has 93% Less Plastic Than A Traditional Compact Mirror And Brush Included 100% Cruelty Free Made In Italy see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Also I have sensitive skin so this does not give me rashes." in 1 review
  • "It is great for an all natural look though. " in 1 review
samantha r.
Riverside, CA
I like how you get two products in one package especially when your a minimalist you appreciate this even more the colors are nice and go on light so you might need to apply two or three times but who cares when you know it's good for your face
Monika G.
The bronzer was generally fine, swatched and applied well. The blush was incredibly chalky although it was in a gorgeous shade. Product had a quite an unfortunate scent that was a mega turnoff. I'd recommend investing in separate PF Organic Wear products instead of opting for the duo.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Love that the bronzer / blush do not irritate my sensitive skin. However, I would love for them to change the packaging as I have had several of the magnetic sides come off completely.
Victoria H.
I don't usually use bronzers, so maybe my review is a bit biased. However, I am a pale lady, and I did not like this bronzer. It made me look a bit unnatural, but I did use it to contour. I enjoyed the quality of the powder itself, however, I will not be purchasing this product again.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I bought this product and I expected it to have more pigment. I was a little disappointed. I have used other blushes from Physicians Formula and loved them!
Melody H.
Mesa, AZ
I really don't use blush/bronzer very often but I picked this one up on sale. I really like the color and it stays pretty well. I will continue to use it.
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
I like this product. It leaves a natural Suttle look not a bam in your face like other products. Also I have sensitive skin so this does not give me rashes. Leaves a smooth looking result.
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
Takes so long to have this blush/bronzer show up. it looks super cute in packaging but when it comes time to actually use it it does nothing for me.
Pam L.
I have this product and I think it is average. It is very soft, but it is hardly noticeable on the face. It is great for an all natural look though.
Anahit T.
Evanston, IL
This is another great product from Physicians Formula - a beautiful bronzer/blush duo that not only looks beautiful on the cheeks but, is made with natural, organic ingredients. And at a great drugstore price!