MakeupEye MakeupMascaraPhysicians Formula
Organic Wear Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara

Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara

by Physicians Formula

-Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
-70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
-100% saw enhanced lashes INSTANTLY!
-1st Ever Natural Lash Boosting formula enhances the appearance of lash length, thickness and volume for dramatic lashes instantly and long-term.
-Delivers ingredients to the base of lashes for best results!
-Thicker & longer looking lashes instantly! 94% saw extended & fuller looking lashes after 4 weeks! *Based on individual perception of results of a panel of women wearing Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara.

Directions:
Sweep mascara brush from lash base to tips. Apply multiple coats for added volume. Can easily be washed off with soap and water or removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin+, Iron Oxides, Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Tapioca Starch*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax*, Oryza Sativa, (Rice) Powder*, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Yogurt Extract*, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Peroxidase, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide * Ingredients from Organic Farming

I saw really good reviews for this product, but in Rite Aid that is not the price range. The cost is $10.49 where else can this product be purchased for a lower price? Thanks!
I've gotten 2 tubes bc one looked dry so so returned it. This one looks the same, still works great just looks dry compared to normal mascaras. Is this just bc it's all natural? Does everyone's look a bit dry? Still goes on great just curious. Thanks!!
I wear contact lenses almost every day. Since reading the reviews, some say it burns if it gets in your eyes. Would this be a good product for contact lens wearers? Thanks
Start your review of Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara!
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara uploaded by Christy W.
I am a loyal Physicians Formula customer and am so disappointed in the Organic wear 100% natural origin lash boosting mascara. This mascara melts right off of your lashes in warm or hot weather and leaves huge black smudges all over the under eye area. This mascara simply does not adhere well to your lashes at all. I personally do not like this Mascara. But like I’ve always said what may be a disappointing product to me might be a better product and work great for you. I tell people you’ll never know unless you personally try it. :) happy shopping 🛍 Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara
Skippy D.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite mascara right now. Good coverage without a lot of clumps. I really like the wand. Best wand of all the drugstore mascaras.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
Only mascara I've EVER been able to use that didn't burn my eyes after a few hours (I have sensitive eyes). It WILL smudge if you don't let it fully dry before touching it but just wait a minute and you're good to go. I also love that this is paraben free! I cannot use waterproof mascara because I wear contacts so the one SMALL flaw that this will smudge slightly if not dry doesn't keep me from purchasing. Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara
Amairany L.
Fort Myers , FL
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Natural Origin Lash Boosting Mascara uploaded by Amairany L.
When I first bought this mascara I thought it wasn't gonna work for my lashes because they are very thin & normal size but after I apply it on top of my falsies it made it look very long & thick & the way it made my eyeshadow pop up even more !
Sevana A.
Buffalo, NY
I love how this mascara never clumps. This is the first physicians formula product I have ever tried so I wasn't really sure how it would be but I thought going organic might be good for the eyelashes. I also really like the size of the wand I usually go for a bigger wand and this one is pretty full and grabs my lashes well! The only thing I wouldn't say is great is the smell but maybe that's because it's organic.
Kila R.
Poway, CA
I've tried many brands, and this is a favorite. Organic, affordable, and does not smudge or burn my eyes. What else could you ask for. I would prefer brown, but it is difficult to find so black is what I go with. I will continue to use this mascara unless I find something better.
Puja S.
Arlington, VA
It's one of the few mascaras that actually hold a curl and give me volume. It is a natural mascara, so do not expect a false lashes effect. I have straight and then lashes that point downward. So I was super impressed that this mascara that is not a waterproof actually hold a curl all day! It also has a good ingredients so I am not worried about wearing mascara every single day and its effect on my lash health.
Maria C.
Syracuse, NY
I really love these mascaras. they don't clump and it doesn't make my eyes watery like other mascaras tend to do.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I love this product, I have really sensitive eyes and this product does not bother them at all. I also love how easy it goes on and how well it looks on me. It's comfortable to wear for me, and as I already said it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes which is what makes it so great for me. I would definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive eyes like me.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Very natural if you are into that look. Doesn't lengthen or add volume. Not a very good mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...