BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Water, May Contain (+/-): (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Manganese Violet, Ultramarines

• I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a blush that is organic and gentl...1 Answers
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
All natural ingredients. Affordable. Easy to find. Not very pigmented so you should use more products. Can't even see color on my cheeks in pictures like I can in the mirror.
Nicole C.
BANGOR, ME
I love there blushes and bronzers. They give a pretty natural glow. They are soft and not to powdery. They always feel nice going on the skin and thry are very easy to blend out.
Isabell Q.
It wasn'ty favorite very achy on my skin. Not a fan of it for me it was matte finish and it look to powering.  I don't think I'll buy it again. But ir was nice trying something new.
Amber P.
I purchased this at Walmart, I was super excited to try it out, because it is organic, I think it is also animal cruelty free as well. When I opened it at home, I was grossed out. This blush smells so badly! I couldn't even use it! I think I spent close to $10 on it, and still have never used it, because I couldn't get past the smell. I have a foundation from them as well and it stinks too! I thought maybe it was just a bad batch, but now I think it is the whole line of products!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This is such a pretty little blush. Adds a subtle (and organic) touch of color that can be built up. It lasts me around 6 hours with no Fix Plus or setting spray.
I love the packaging and the fact that you can find it in the drugstore. I also love their Happy Booster blush,with the heart pattern. All in all,a great,simple formula that wears well.
I recommend this blush.
Kolye G.
I'm an olive skin tone and I feel like this blush looks decent if I apply it lightly. It does come off as a little chalky, and I think if your skin tone is more fair, be careful of how much you apply. It's quite buildable, and it doesn't have a bad scent.
allison o.
sc, california
No. Just no. So much no. This is not worth the $1 I paid for it at the Dollar Tree. I couldn't get any color payoff. It was hard and chalky and not worth anything! I bought a view because I thought it was a good deal and I convinced myself that it would be worth at least one dollar. I. WAS. WRONG.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I like physicians formula products but this is not one of those. I'm a medium shade and this was very translucent and barely visible with my skin tone. I don't like heavy blush color so that wasn't the issues but it was like I applied nothing at all. I think there are other products cheaper and looked better. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Maria A.
Westford, MA
Not too crazy about this blush. Has nice packaging and is cruelty free but I hate the quality of it. Wouldn't buy it again but I guess i'll use it until I don't have anymore
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Good formula but the blush itself is a bit small in the packaging and a bit hard to use. Worth the money but I wish they would have fixed the minor little details!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have this blush in several colors but I have to rub the brush really hard to get the smallest amount of product any tips?
Jaci Q.
I have been looking for a blush that is organic and gentle on skin. I find I break out from some products. Has any one experienced this with this brand? Also does it last all day?