BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product is really underrated. I ordered this off of Amazon because I was looking for a translucent powder to set my concealer and "bake" my face. I really like this powder. It works well with setting foundation, setting concealer and keeping skin matte. All in all its a solid product at an affordable price. Win, win!
Marinda R.
Abilene , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coverage isn't the greatest, but I love that it is talc free. I like to give my skin a break from foundation every once in a while and this gives me the perfect avenue
Johanna G.
Simpsonville, SC
The powder itself is fine, nothing special, but the little brush that comes with it is way too rough and coarse to be using on the face.
Jena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very organic and clean. Something that is in target or drug stores will be more economical. Just as long as you read the directions then it is long lasting. Don't overuse. Long lasting means not having to purchase all the time. It is organic and does not have chemicals that can ruin the skin. It is good for sensitive skin. If it's cheaper it will probably do better and they will make more money. Value means that it's worth it. should do more advertising.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is light on my skin. It feels almost like I have nothing on at all. Very natural feeling. The coverage is very good. It is one of the very first products I bought for both of my daughters when they both entered the world of make up.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder. I bought it while on vacation in Las Vegas. So light and airy, it gave me the coverage I needed. I'm now using in my regular beauty routine daily. Love the matte feel without the heaviness.
ひ E.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it is organic but I usually prefer a full coverage translucent powder because I use it as my under eye highlight. This is okay if you're just trying to make a dewy foundation matte however.
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great coverage powder that isn't heavy or leave your skin looking like makeup is caked on. It can be a little pricey however if you have skin issues, I have rosacea, this will be nice for you.
Addy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder recently underwent a re-branding as 'Gentle Wear' powder, but it's the same product.

Decent powder, sets makeup well. It does NOT apply well with a beauty blender. Brushes are the way to go with this one. You should not over-use, as it can become cakey when built up, but it does the job of setting foundation with a light application. Wears well throughout the day, minor reapplication needed on hot, sweaty days. Free of harmful chemicals and a cruelty free company!

(Please use caution with the Physicians Formula line, not all of their products are free of harmful chemicals, only select 'Organic Wear' and 'Gentle Wear' products are EWG certified safe.)
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
I have been using this to set my under eye concealer and it has been working great! It last all day if you set with a setting spray but if not, I find it can slide right off your face and leave it looking naked!