Physicians Formula Organic Wear® Loose Powder uploaded by Jenny L.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Combines the performance and coverage of a foundation with the blendability and natural finish of a loose powder.
Innovative sifter lid in the jar allows for mess-free application. Natural kabuki brush and mirror included. A 100% natural origin loose powder, formulated with 10.6% certified organic ingredients, including safflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil to moisturize and corn starch to mattify the skin. Available in 6 shades.

Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Produced From Organic Farming), Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Produced From Organic Farming), Cinnamic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. may Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I use many Physicians Formula products. I have very sensitive skin and I have to be careful what products I put on my face. Their face powders are amazing! I don't feel like product is caked on my face either like most products and brands do. They are affordable as well. I keep one with me in my purse!
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
This is great for minimal coverage. It didn’t cause any breakouts or oiliness for me and I’m definitely prone to both. It blended well and was perfect for setting concealer which is mostly what I wanted. The container is kind of messy but that’s the only issue I had.
Nicky I.
Anacortes
This powder lasted a long time and was a wonderful matte. It didn't clump or hold onto oils like some powders do. It stated a nice powder substance. The color varied with my tan but blended well with my foundation. I used this powder for over a year and was happy with it. It covered all flaws my foundation and concealer missed. It covers uneven skin tone and big pores. It's a nice everyday powder. Has a nice even texture and it's a decent priced company. I love it.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The powder itself is very decent, especially for the price point. I didn't expect much but it met my expectations. The brush however does not feel soft and the bristles feel a little rough and abrasive in some areas along the lines of a straw broom ROFL! I would recommend the product but I highly suggest you use your own powder brush with it and toss the included one out. Another cool thing about the container is that there's a built in mirror in the back.
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle, OH
I’m a big fan of this powder, I use it almost everytime I do my make up and even with out foundation because it gives my face a more matte look. I don’t like the brush that comes with it, I use more of a kabuki brush for mine.
Jenny L.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love this! I wear it daily over my foundation to set it. I'm very pale and translucent light is the only cover j have found that works for me. It also looks really natural. I have very red blemishes on my Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder SPF 30 skin and this fills and covers it all.
Melissa M.
Lake Havasu City
I'm a big fan of physician formula products. When I purchased this I had high expectations. I wasn't really impressed with the light formula. It wore off very quickly and when used with my concealer or contouring products it would look gloopy and matted up. I eventually threw this away.
member-f9ba2
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is pretty good powder. I’ll probably get something else in the future though as this does nothing to camouflage the large pores on my nose. That’s not what this powder is meant to do however, so my expectations may be a little excessive.
Annalisa T.
This is a great drugstore find. I've used the Physicians Formula organic mineral wear for years. It's light weight yet covers well and reduces shine. One of my favorite products, but has been becoming harder to find in my area stores.
Kimberly S.
Marietta , GA
This loose powder is good, but not like bare minerals or smashbox's. I give it 4 stars because it gets the job done for a decent price and offers decent coverage. I don't use the included brush, you'll get better results from a buki brush!