PHYSICIANS FORMULA Organic Wear Lifting & Glowing Mask

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS:

An ultra-luxurious, organic gelée Mask formulated to firm, lift and revitalize the skin for a natural glowing complexion.

WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU:

Natural Meadowsweet works to slough off skin buildup while Organic Mongongo Oil and Organic Aloe Vera instantly transforms dull skin to reveal a brighter, uplifted, glowing complexion.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Natural Meadowsweet, Organic Mongongo Oil & Organic Aloe Vera.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PHYSICIANS FORMULA Organic Wear Lifting & Glowing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really enjoyed trying out Physicians Formulas Organic Wear line. This mask from the organic wear line is amazing. This mask is in jelly form and it goes on smooth. Application is very easy and not overly messy. This mask feels amazing on your skin. Once I washed this mask off my skin definitely had a subtle glow and was lifted. My fine lines were less noticeable and my complexion was even. I love that this product is organic. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable face mask that Is organic and extremely effective.
Rosa Laura A.
Houston TX
PHYSICIANS FORMULA Organic Wear Lifting & Glowing Mask uploaded by Rosa Laura A.
Purchased at: Target
Excelente product , my skin looks Beautiful !! I Love this product ! I Love the freshness of this mask !
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
Great mask with fantastic results. Felt soft on my skin, was easy to apply and remove and felt my skin feeling tighter and brighter
Sara F.
Pasadena, MD
I liked this mask it felt great on my skin. I would recommend it to people with all skin types. It leaves your skin feeling great after word and glowing. I’m excited to try some other Physicians Formula face masks. [product:physicians-formula-organic-wear-lifting-&-glowing-mask]
Natalie N.
Long Beach, CA
The scent is a bit odd on this. I do think it helps boost the overall look and feel of my skin. It’s also gentle so I don’t feel like I’m overloading my face with too many exfoliation products. The texture is super unique and very much “gelee” but also creamy.
Joan L.
Rockdale
This product is excellent and it does the work. It is pricey but worth it. It is a very good value.
Roseangelica R.
Olathe
You really notice the difference after using is for a couple of day! Leave my skin feeling refreshing!
Veronica Blair S.
Algona, WA
You wanna glow and feel amazing !?? Then this is the mask for you!! It’s fantastic amazing!
Christina W.
rochester
It is great. I use this product all the time. It is very gentle on skin and i love this. It has great packaging and comes beautifully. I definitely recommend this and it is for sure an amazing product. Thank you.
zaudit C.
Bakersfield, CA
Me an hablado súper bien de este producto me e tardado en probarlo le doy 5 estrellas por que al solo lo use 1 bes y me encanto quiero probar como me sirve por mas tiempo de uso constante ojalá que cumpla .

Looking for your answer?