BY ORGANIC WEAR

New! 100% Natural Origin False Lash Effect! 24 hour wear 1 Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length curl 3 Cruelty free 5 100% recyclable brush 4 No clumping, flaking or smudging How green is your makeup? 100% of the ingredients are of a natural orgin. 70% of the ingredients are organic. 1st EVER mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation. 100% natural origin nylon, silk cotton powder and tree fibers bind the entire lash for the ultimate volume and length. Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length curl. Oversized 100% recycled brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly! 100% free of: Harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives and fibers, parabens, gluten and dyes. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy Eco-Olive. see more...

• Is there a trick to wearing this mascara? I have seen so ...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a new mascara and one that makes a bolde...7 Answers
  • I wanted to know if this mascara lengthens, volumizes, an...4 Answers
Physician's Formula® Organic Wear® Fake Out™ Black Mascara 0.26 oz. Box
  • "I love this mascara! It gives my lashes volume and length, and is the only non-waterproof mascara that keeps my lashes curled all day. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! I do have naturally long lashes but they don't have a lot of volume. When I use this mascara it really does look like I have false lashes on. They are lifted, extended, and plumped up. There is no rub off from it and it's simply beautiful. " in 4 reviews
Tracy T.
Lansing
I was looking for a new mascara that would make my lashes look great and work with my sensitive skin and this does both pretty well. It is labeled as water resistant but smears off really easily if in contact with water. It lengthens and makes them a bit fuller. One of the better results I've had with a cheaper priced mascara recently. It is very skin friendly and have not had any eye irritation yet while using it. I think it is a great product but probably wouldn't work well for a night out or a rainy day.
Baylee E.
edmond
I love this mascara! It doesn’t give my eyelashes that much length but it leaves zero clumps and last a long time! It is super easy to put on! I would love to get a new one because I recommend this to a lot of people! Physician's Formula® Organic Wear® Fake Out™ Black Mascara 0.26 oz. Box
Ana A.
Oak harbor
I’ve been using this mascara at least a month it’s called organic wear it’s 100% natural origin fakeout mascara. I saw is in Walmart and I was really intrigued because it said it was organic and personally me I love organic make up because it’s really good for your face so I ended up trying it out and I love it and the little brush is really good to spread out your eyelashes and give you this really nice look. I just love it ❤️👍🏼
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
I really wanted to like this product. I Love physicians formula and it is my go to brand because it’s natural and cruelty free but this mascara doesn’t stay on my lashes! It runs and runs :( I will try the other mascara they carry to see if they work better.
Madison J.
Chula vista, CA
This mascara is pretty good. I like that I don’t have to wear fake lashes. The only downfall is that sometimes after a few hours of wearing the mascara it would have some fallout under my eyes. It made me look like I had a black eye lol. Luckily my foundation is waterproof so I was easily able to clean it up. I’ll continue using it to see if it persists.
Melie V.
This mascara was one of the first mascaras I used and to this day I think it’s amazing because when you curl your eyelashes and put one coat of this mascara it keeps it curled all day. The perfect amount of product goes on your eyelash, makes your lashes a little longer, and your lashes won’t look clumpy.
Dana M.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara! It is not clumpy like a lot that i have tried. I use this every day, it stays on all day long and i have no problems with smudging. The brush is great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great mascara with cleaner ingredients!
Kassi T.
I lave this mascara it is so nice and makes my eyelashes long but doesn't make them clumpy the wand helps to separate your lashes it comes off super easily and conditions your lashes the only downside is it takes a while to dry
Katie H.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look great, doesn't clump, and has waaaaay better ingredients than most other brands. Other mascara makes my eyes itch so I don't wear any other brand. This is my go to for sure.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I like to go natural/ organic with any cosmetics or skincare products I use. I rarely wear mascara because most brands irritate my eyes. This is the first product I used that wasn't irritating. As an added bonus it wasn't clumpy like a lot of other brands either. It was easy to apply, and I loved the smaller brush. I found that it defined my lashes fairly well, though I expected a little more volume. Until I find a better natural mascara, this is my go-to product.
Briana Y.
Lutz, FL
I am looking for a new mascara and one that makes a bolder look. Is this one recommended?
Gabby C.
Queens Village, NY
I wanted to know if this mascara lengthens, volumizes, and thickens the lashes. That's what I really want!!
Stephanie S.
Cookeville, TN
Is there a trick to wearing this mascara? I have seen so many people rave about it. For me there is A LOT of fallout and it smears SO bad.