suggested searches

14%

2 star

1 star

14%

My mascara wand was all dried out / the wand was tacky and sticky and I was so disappointed/ confused . Not sure if it’s because the product is organic . But would not recommend
This mascara gives me more of a natural look rather than adding volume or length as claimed. It just lightly coats your lashes to give it a darker appearance. If you are looking for a more dramatic look then this is NOT it. It does a good job at separating lashes and doesn’t clump.
Maybe this mascara is not for me or I got a bad one , and I usely don’t give bad reviews . But I did not like this mascara I was expecting way more from it . It didn’t give my lashes any volume at all they looked more like tiny spider legs . Even after applying multiple coats it did nothing for my lashes and the wand itself mmmm not a good one makes me sad cus I really really love physician formula usely most of their products are bomb and usely have nothing bad to say about them . The packaging itself is really super cute I love it just wish the formula or maybe the wand was better . For this reason I would not recommend it to any of my friends that would ask about it .
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is there a trick to wearing this mascara? I have seen so many people rave about it. For me there is A LOT of fallout and it smears SO bad.
I am looking for a new mascara and one that makes a bolder look. Is this one recommended?
I wanted to know if this mascara lengthens, volumizes, and thickens the lashes. That's what I really want!!
more questions