BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Fake 'em out! This black mascara will give you the long, false-lash effect, without the irritation of actually wearing false eyelashes. Physicians formula organic mascara is free of synthetic fibers and preservatives and is made from natural ingredients. Its smudge-proof, flake-proof formula amplifies lash volume, length and curl without clumping for up to 24 hours. Who knew wearing organic could look so good on the eyes? see more...

Emily J.
This product is great for under fake eyelashes. It gives just enough coverage. Comes off super easy. I got this at target. I believe it was like 8 dollars or somewhere around there. I am giving this product to my little sister this year for Chris because she is just starting out using makeup and so I feel like this is a great product for a first mascara. #GiftCrush
Madison W.
Absolutely love. Applies without clumping and doesn't smudge,bleed, or flake like other natural brands do. The price along with the quality makes this a winner, plus it is available in some Walmart stores!
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Im trying to get all my makeup to he organic and toxic free so when i saw this AND it was affordable I thought id scored a deal. WRONG this thing takes a ton of layers and i ended up throwing it away after trying it two times. Do not recommend.
Alyssa W.
Bee Cave, TX
It's not the best mascara I've ever used. With Fake Out being the name, I thought it would give a more dramatic effect but it looked like all other mascaras to me. I do like the fact that it's made with organic products.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I love the length & the coating that it gives my lashes. I put two coats on each, top & bottom. My only negative is that at the end of the day it left a light residue under my eyes. Like a little black smudge marks.
Jacky C.
This is not a very good mascara. It made my eyes burn after I was finished putting it on. It was very hard to remove and the bottle dried out really fast. I will not be purchasing this again.
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
I just bought this yesterday and I love it! I usually use the one that is all green and I love that one too. But this one made my lashes pop today! And the packaging is beautiful! I will definitely buy it again!
Samantha M.
Hereford
It's so perfect for lash length and volume it's long lasting and it makes lashes more vibrant and it's easy to apply!  It's betterth en most I've tried.  I've used it many of times.  And it's perfect for thin lashes and I would buy it again!  Absolutely.
Sarah N.
Stuart, FL
This mascara makes my lashes look so full and long! I picked it up at Walgreens for about $11 and I’m happy to say it’s now my favorite. It lasts a long time and is easy to wash off. I recommend this.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Not impressed with this mascara. The brush was nice and it did give my lashes volume, but it either dried out too fast or they are skimpy on product, that I barely got 2 months out of the tube. On the lashes, it doesn't dry completely, which is good because you don't get any dry flakes throughout the day, but if you touch or rub your eye it smudges all over the lid and is difficult to clean up without removing the rest of your makeup.