BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

chanell k.
Moscow, ID
I love everything in this brand. It does awesome with my sensitive skin and is easy to apply and long wearing
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
I'm obsessed with Physician's Formula powder - and, all of their products! They are eco-friendly and organic and never irritate my skin.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great product! I love the packaging and this is great for travel! You have a highlight, bronzer and face powder! I would recommend
Erika C.
Hollywood, FL
I enjoy using this because it matches my skin so well. It's buttery and blends super! I love that their products are cruelty free!
Cathy R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Really good powder. Love how you can contour with it too. Really good price for it also. Worth the buy. Love Physicians Formula.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I feel like this product left my skin looking dry but the color matches really good. Got it from target the price wasn't bad.
ahine l.
Parma, ID
Amazing! So buttery and smooth it's one of my go tos because it doesn't feel cakey and is great for small budgets.
Ashton S.
MERIDEN, KS
Physicians Formula makes my face feel healthy even with makeup on. Fresh, light powder. It's my way to go for sure
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Its my go to go favorite when I want to wear a simple natural look with a touch of light glow 😍😍😍😍 I just love it
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Very very lightweight. Not the most coverage but it is a great summer wear. Stayed well too. I'd purchase again