Physicians Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio

New! Custom Radiance + Even Complexion + Tan Glow Highlighter, Face Powder, Bronzer How Green Is Your Makeup? 100% Of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin 11% Of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion Ultra-Versatile Multi-Colored Powder For Ultimate Customization Face Sculpting Trio Evens Out Skin Tone, Creates A Healthy-Looking Tan Glow And Adds A Touch Of Radiance. Blend All Three Product Together Then Customized By Highlighting, Sculpting And Contouring. Formulated With Ecoblend&Reg; To Perfect &Amp; Protect Organisoy&Reg;:&Nbsp;Helps Even Out Skin Tone And Texture To Restore Skin Smoothness. Eco-Olive&Reg;: Natural Antioxidant Helps Shield Skin From Harsh Environmental Aggressors. Eco-Conscious Packaging 93% Less Plastic Than A Traditional Compact. (Compared To Comparable Size Powder Compacts On The Market). Organic Sculpting Brush: Features 100% Natural Hair And A Unique Asymmetrical Shape For Precise Application. 100% Free Of: Harsh Chemicals Synthetic Preservatives, Colors &Amp; Fragrances Gmos (Genetically Modified Organisms) Parabens Cruelty Free *1St Ever Ecocert Certified Organic Line Of Makeup In The Us! For Information In The Usa Call 800-227-0333. Made In The Usa *Ecocert Certified Organic: First Ever Certified Organic Line Of Makeup In The Us; Natural And Organic Cosmetic Certified By Ecocert&Reg; Greenlife According To Ecocert&Reg; Standard; 100% Of The Total Ingredients Are From Natural Origin; 11% Of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming. see more...

• What are your thoughts on this product?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio
  • "I love this product the shades go perfectly with my skin tone & when you swirl them all together it looks breathtaking " in 1 review
  • "I mean it looks great and it works great but I just can't stand the smell" in 1 review
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
I found this gem at the local dollar tree two years ago and it still works beautifully!
Scored really good with this one

Amber K.
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
I love this. Its really nice for contouring cause it perfectly matches my skin tone. It is very affordable for me too!
Gabi M.
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Love all physican formulas' powders. Don't clog my pores, always have a nice finished look. Color matches very well. Affordable. There's nothing not to love about their powders. I recommend them to anyone. Organic ingredients. All over good product.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Brigantine, NJ
This product definitely does not make me break out but the smell of it is gross and people around you will smell it. I mean it looks great and it works great but I just can't stand the smell
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Not a fan. I don't know if it was the one I got personally, but mine was very dry. Even just swatching it I could tell it wasn't going to work for me. Even if I exfoliate and moisturize beforehand It looks dry and cakey.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
miami,Fl
I definitely love this product is one of my favorites, Is very good, I recommend them to all those girls who have not used it yet
rene o.
rene o.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love it, feels like silk...not heavy at all. Can wear all day and not need to refresh.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Porto Alegre-RS
For the price, this product is great. It's a bit more shear than I expected, and the middle color got used up much faster than the darker & lighter colors (both due to the fact that the brush is rubbing that area more and because of the texture of the middle one). Unfortunately, I dropped it and everything just came out onto the floor. However, for the price, it wasn't a big loss and I liked it while it lasted. It also doesn't stay on very long, but it's easy to reapply and it feels pleasant on the face. The mirror is in an awkward position (can't really use it while applying the powder), but that's not a big deal since I usually apply it in the bathroom anyway. It feels good on the face -- light and pleasant.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Moncton, NB
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
What are your thoughts on this product?