Physicians Formula® Organic Wear Eyeliner uploaded by Hailey S.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Creamy, natural wood eyeliner pencil glides on for a smooth, natural finish. Each black shade features a unique hint of color to define and accentuate the natural color of your eyes. 36.9% Organic, formulated with Organic Jojoba Seed oil to moisturize the eye area and Beeswax to provide a creamy texture and lasting color. 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, beeswax*, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylic / capric triglyceride, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax*, squalane, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, tocopherol.

May contain: Iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide.

*Produced from Organic Farming

Physicians Formula® Organic Wear Eyeliner
  • "This is super great because I have contacts that are usually sensitive to eye makeup, however when I wear this eye liner it doest irritate my contacts. All natural with a great black color" in 6 reviews
  • "I really like this for the lower water line . It lasts all day and it doesn't smudge unless you smudge it yourself " in 4 reviews
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
I appreciate that this product is organic which means its safer for around your eyes especially if you have sensitivities to make up, it goes on smoothly and when sharpened can make a nice point.i wish they had ones that did not need sharpening , the price is fair and i would definitely purchase again.
Inna W.
Vienna, VA
Organic products are extremely important to me, and this eyeliner is a favorite! It stays on well, even at the end of the day, and I love the way it glides on the eye. The fact that it comes in a 2-pack is great, as I keep one in the car and one in my home, in case I ever need a touchup. Highly recommended!
Jessica A.
Rocky Mount, VA
I'm a huge fan of Physicians Formula Organic products! Having used other drugstore brand eyeliners in the past, I noticed that I was developing infections or irritated eyelashes. That problem hasn't occurred with Physicians Formula eyeliners! Very easy to apply and I feel confident about what I'm applying to my face with Physicians Formula. I've recommended the brand to several of my friends!
Amanda Z.
#PhysiciansFormula got it right with this #eyeliner. My summer allergies make my eyes watery and sensitive to a majority of eye products, but Physicians Formula eyeliner stays in place and doesn't #smear #smudge or #run when my eyes water.
Elizabeth Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love that it does not flake or make my under eyes dark like many products do. I'd like it to last longer and you don't to have to reapply so often . The product goes along way. It doesn't apply as smooth as other liners i have tried but its still gets the job done
Julie M.
I got this color in black and find it works really well. Because it is an all natural product it sometimes doesn't hold as long as other brands. It is good because I do not want to be putting chemicals on my eyes. I would buy it again, but keep in mind if you are looking for a long wear product, this may not be the best for you.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
You can buy this brand at walmart, it's pretty expensive, like I remember a thig of blush being almost twenty dollars, which is pretty ridiculous for a walmart brand. you can also buy at ulta, walgreeens, and other drugtores or beauty retailers
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
This natural wood eye liner pencil just couldn’t get any better. It glides on so smoothly and lasts just as long as conventional liners. The primary ingredient, jojoba oil, leaves your skin super nourished and moisturized. The outer and inner packaging is also recyclable, which makes this product a win-win.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I live by this brand of eyeliner and mascara! The eyeliner doesn't cause irritation or redness, especially with someone who has dry eyes like me. It doesn't make them itch or water and it goes on smooth lasting all day!
Raeya S.
This eyeliner goes on really smoothly. It doesn't smudge or make a mess when applying. Lasts a better part of the day and doesn't make me look like a raccoon by the end of the work day!