BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• I've never seen these. Where can I find them?1 Answers
  • Do these make your eyes feel greesy at all? Or even oily? I 1 Answers
Morgan T.
Omaha, NE
These stink they do the same things baby wipes do it's nice packaging but anyone can do that it's good value like I said it's pricey and baby wipes can do the same thing they could be way cheaper bc they aren't original and it's a d u p e
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these make up remover pads, organic and removes any sight of eye makeup, even my long wear mascara! Packaging is cute and eco-friendly looking. I think it's an over-all effective product worth the money and even a good price!
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are nice & I love that they are organic... I just don't think they remove all the makeup. Cute packaging and they def draw me in with the organic products, not gonna lie. I wouldn't repurchase as there are others I like more.
Brittney C.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these for refreshing my eye area, but I find that they don't work too well for waterproof makeup removal. I like to use them to freshen up when I'm not wearing makeup or to clean up any eyeshadow fall out when I'm doing my makeup
Brittany C.
Salem, OR
These work fantastic!
I don't typically use wipes due to cost and waste but these are great for travel when it isn't as practical to bring a bottle of my favorite makeup remover and face cloths.
amie a.
california
This product is really nice. Some other makeup remover pads tend to make my eyes red or watery but I had no problems with this. I bought this about 2 months ago and I am planning on re-buy it. It is a pretty go price, nothing to expensive but not to cheap. I TOTALLY recommend to everyone.
Krystal C.
Delton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the all natural formula although it felt heavy on my skin which I didn't like. I also felt that there was residue left on my skin. Altogether the product serves it's purpose
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Attempting to switch over to all natural organic facial products and stumbled upon this product. It seems to work effectively without stripping the skin with harsh chemicals.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and delicate on your skin. Doesn't have a burning feel but can definitely tell it cleans well ! Always satisfied with this product ! Would recommend it to everyone ! One of o my top choices !
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that a lot of eye makeup removers irritate my eyes, leaving them red and dry but this one has never done that. It a reasonable price and gets the job done! Definitely recommend!
Claire J.
1) where can I find these? 2) do they burn your eyes? 3) do they get everything off?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen these. Where can I find them?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these make your eyes feel greesy at all? Or even oily? I
resha p.
Corona, CA
Do these burn or cause irritation to eyes?