Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Creamy Natural Organics Pressed Powder 0.3 oz uploaded by Abigail M.

BY ORGANIC WEAR

The finest Italian powder with buildable light to medium coverage. two shades blend together for the most natural finish. hypoallergenic fragrance free dermatologist tested Eco-blend™ featuring OrganiSoy™ & Eco-Olive™ Organi-Soy™: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness Eco-Olive™: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Includes mirror and natural goat hair brush. 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO s. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free. ECOCERT® certified organic. ECOCERT® is an internationally recognized organic certification that guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. The see more...

• Did anybody else have a problem with these smelling really bad?1 Answers
Physicians Formula® Organic Wear® Creamy Natural Organics Pressed Powder 0.3 oz
  • "This a very good product it doesn't make your face too dark so theres not a difference between your face and neck. " in 1 review
  • "I loved how it didn't make me look cakey and I can just wear it over primer." in 1 review
Tachi H.
I don't know if mine was just a bad batch or what. I purchased four each in a different color, and each one had a horrific smell as if the makeup had gone bad. Also the product itself would not come out, it was very hard, I tried my a brush as well as my finger and could not get any color to out. What did come out looked and felt like chalk. The packaging is super cute and it comes with a nice mirror, just the product itself is not good.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I seen these and they were super cheap so i decided to buy like 7 of them ,when i got home i was excited to give them a try and i quickly realized they plain out don't work. no pigmentation what so ever . they are hard as rocks and its just useless. its as if they are plastic childrens play toys . waste of money even at a discount.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
I think I got a lemon, based on the other reviews because I cannot stand this line! I bought a blush and it literally does not even show up.. the powder doesn't even show up on your finger if you rub the product.. and it definitely does not transfer onto the brush it comes with. The brush is also very hard and scratchy.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
This is one of 2 of my first makeup iteams ibused when I started wearing makeup. I loved it.. I used to keep ilit until I couldn't get any powder from the sides anymore loll... but I love it and I like the litrle brush underneath
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
Product is hard and does not provide much pigment. It might be nice for someone who is a bit heavy handed with this variety of product. But I think that your money would be better spent on another product.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
This is a wonderful product. I have light skin and it wasn't too dark. I loved how it didn't make me look cakey and I can just wear it over primer. Love it!
Abigail M.
Muncie, IN
I love this powder. It never crumbles which is a huge plus for me, and it's long lasting. I actually found it at dollar tree a while back! I stocked up!
nickie s.
Saint Charles, MO
I really like Physicians Formula. The organic line is a bit different. It wears well but I didn't care for the smell. I don't know if they are suppose to smell like that or not. Maybe I got a bad one.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I really wanted to love this but it was so baked that I could not get the product to transfer to the brush for application.
Katie S.
I actually got this from the Dollar Tree. Not bad especially considering the price. Very great brand and wonderful product.
Tachi H.
Did anybody else have a problem with these smelling really bad?