Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Mascara Black uploaded by Ariel G.

BY NONE

Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Mascara Black see more...

Ali R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Physicians formula is one of my go to and favorite makeup brands this mascara I pretty much wear everyday I love how it gives me the natural look I like but still stunning if I want more dramatic lashes I use the black one of this mascara but I really love this product for a day to day look
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Another major NO. Ugh, I wanted to love these since I got such a great deal, but again this one was dried out, clumpy and just did not work for me. I think the packaging is cute because its different but I will not repurchase.
Nicole C.
My new favorite mascara. It lasts the whole day and I did no need to reapply. It also curls my lashes as promised with the wand. It's not irritating and not expensive. I recommended this to others and I will buy it again.
Chaimaa M.
Milwaukee , WI
If you are looking for a mascara that gives a natural look with not a dramatic effect in length and volume then I'd recommend this mascara for you. For me I did enjoy applying this mascara because I have long eyelashes and I liked that it added extra volume and length (but not enough to look like I had mascara on). It looked as if they were my actual lashes. The only cons about this mascara is that it takes a while to dry and the wand is flimsy when you apply the mascara. If you are looking for a mascara that gives a dramatic effect then I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Nansy N.
One of the worst mascara bought, melts easily, hard enough to dry, and does not keep the curl in my eyelashes like it says on the package, not waste your money on thi mascara does not worth it, one of the reasons why I purchased was because it has natural ingredients but Not worth it, leaves you with raccoon eyes in a short time.
Darian C.
I used this mascara because my lashes weren't doing too good and needed the oils and organic things that wouldn't harm them. This product keeps my lashes healthy but at time burns and make my eyes very sensitive. It is a very black mascara and is good my skin is just very sensitive
Hannah S.
Delaware
Not waterproof; doesn't last throughout the day. I got a great deal on it at Target but I wouldn't purchase it again. I love the fact that it is organic but the formula could have been better. It falls off/cracks off and leaves speckles on my face.
Allyson O.
I like this mascara. Besides the fact that it wipes off my eyes onto my skin during the day, I like it because it doesn't clump to much.
Courtney B.
Statesville, NC
I love love love this mascara! It's very natural and clump free. It feels light on my lashes and I definitely will re buy
Jackie B.
Such a great mascara For such a great price!!! My eyelashes have really grown with this mascara ❤ 10/10 recommend
Lexi a.
Does this mascara clump easily?