BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

100% natural origin; cc curl and care mascara. 1st ever 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the false lash effect without the irritation of synthetic lashes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I usually keep a tube of this in my purse for midday touch ups. The plastic bristles on the wand help comb-through lashes and it doesn't hold on to too much product, so application is light and buildable. I don't like to wear it all day, it definitely lengthens but doesn't really curl or thicken.
Emilee H.
I can't say anything bad about this mascara . It really does hold up to all day wear. So this would be a good high end drug store mascara for the everyday person .
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is not my favorite mascara by physicans formula. Keep in mind, Its extremely close in formulation to the green organic wear mascara. The reason its not as good is simply, the difference in the brush. This one gets the best curl with this brush type instantly, only. It doesnt keep the lashes curled very long, but oddly it starts out perfectly curled even with my tarte trick (see other review on the green mascara) it smells like vanilla, Its cruelty free, paraben free and chemical free
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I like that this mascara is organic, and because I love most of the products from Physicians Formula, I thought I'd love this as well. The Packaging is nice but a little bulky, the formula is easy to apply but it smudges after a few hours, and the brush applicator is nice but it doesn't necessarily curl my lashes. Overall, it's not a bad product, but I probably won't repurchase in the future.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have searched high and low, inexpensive and pricey mascara brands for a great "no clump" mascara and FINALLY found it! It's cheaper than most mascaras AND doesn't have near the amount of junk in it as most on the market. Not only did I notice volume and length, but the brush curled them also! I was worried since it wasn't water proof that I'd notice it smearing but I've wore it for 24 hours and no smearing or smudging at all. Eery other mascara I've used (even the waterproof) has always smeared. I've never seen my eyelashes look this good 😍 (sorry for the poor quality picture, I promise they look fabulous)
Jessica C.
I bought this mascara on a whim mostly because I thought the packaging was so intriguing and because the benefits seemed promising. Yet as soon as I tried the mascara I was disappointed in the effect (lack of volume and length). It looked like I had barely applied anything. I still gave it a chance and wore it for the day, and throughout the day little flecks of product would show up on my face. The product would also slide off without any rain present. I'd still be open to trying another type of their mascara but I definitely won't be buying this one again.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
This mascara isn't exactly my favorite, but I do like it. It works well for when I'm going for a more natural look. I can feel good about wearing it because it is organic and is supposed to be good for your lashes, and it doesn't make my lashes very stiff or hard. I wouldn't recommend it if you were going for a more dramatic look though.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Okay so I bought this product because I love coming across organic products especially organic makeup products. First off didn't like the brush at all. It wall able to hold a curl, but flaked off through out the day and made my under eyes look very dark and baggie. It was overall oddly dry even when I was putting it on and trying to built it.
Melissa R.
Purchased because my lashes don't hold a curl very well. I have used and loved their eyeliner and some other products, so I wanted to give this mascara a try! It lasted fine and looked good on but it didn't help them hold a curl at all. I still have to curl my lashes with a curler before using. Wouldn't buy again for that reason.
Kayla T.
I wanted to give this a try because I saw it was organic. Sadly, I am not a fan. I feel like in a way the product never fully dried on my lashed. Therefore every sneeze, forgetful rubbing of the eye, or the tiny tear that comes out when you yawn would cause mascara to be on my face.