BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

100% natural origin; cc curl and care mascara. 1st ever 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the false lash effect without the irritation of synthetic lashes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla T.
I wanted to give this a try because I saw it was organic. Sadly, I am not a fan. I feel like in a way the product never fully dried on my lashed. Therefore every sneeze, forgetful rubbing of the eye, or the tiny tear that comes out when you yawn would cause mascara to be on my face.
Mary A.
Curls your lashes like fake lashes. The mascara brings your eyes out and it makes you look more awake. Not waterproof and doesn't dry that quick. Sometimes it doesn't dry but it still works really nice. I would recommend this product. I got mine at target for less than 9.00$
Aly K.
I am not the biggest fan of this mascara. I had seen good reviews on physicians formula mascara so I wanted to give it a try. It hardly did anything for my lashes. The only reason I still keep it is because it can sometimes give a good natural look for the bottom lashes.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this mascara. I am very picky with what i use and I loved the fact that it doesn't clump
Raegan H.
I really like it other than the fact it doesn't dry very well making it smear easy
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is not my favorite mascara by physicans formula. Keep in mind, Its extremely close in formulation to the green organic wear mascara. The reason its not as good is simply, the difference in the brush. This one gets the best curl with this brush type instantly, only. It doesnt keep the lashes curled very long, but oddly it starts out perfectly curled even with my tarte trick (see other review on the green mascara) it smells like vanilla, Its cruelty free, paraben free and chemical free
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I like that this mascara is organic, and because I love most of the products from Physicians Formula, I thought I'd love this as well. The Packaging is nice but a little bulky, the formula is easy to apply but it smudges after a few hours, and the brush applicator is nice but it doesn't necessarily curl my lashes. Overall, it's not a bad product, but I probably won't repurchase in the future.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I have tried a few different organic wear mascaras from Physicians Formula and this one is the one i like the best so far. I wish it gave a little more length, but I love that it doesn't bleed onto my under eye area throughout the day like some other natural mascaras have on me before. It seems to dry out a little faster than conventional mascara, but that is to be expected since its ingredients are so natural and mostly chemical free.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
This mascara isn't exactly my favorite, but I do like it. It works well for when I'm going for a more natural look. I can feel good about wearing it because it is organic and is supposed to be good for your lashes, and it doesn't make my lashes very stiff or hard. I wouldn't recommend it if you were going for a more dramatic look though.
Katie T.
This mascara is perfect if you're looking for nice fluttery lashes without clumping! I HATE when mascara clumps up, and I don't like crazy lashes. I needed something that gave my eyelashes a subtle oomph, and this is perfect! I also like the organic part of it.