BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #11 in Face Oil

Brighten Up for the Day! Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bright Boost Oil Elixir is a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture that leaves a smooth, non-sticky finish, melting onto the skin, leaving it silky, soft, and never greasy. Signs of aging appear visibly reduced while skin appears smoother, more radiant, revived, rejuvenated, and nourished instantly!

Bright Boosting Blend:

Featuring a proprietary Bright Boosting Blend loaded with natural antioxidants to promote beautiful skin instantly and long-term with continued use. Bright Boosting Blend includes an energizing blend, featuring Mongongo Oil and Rhodiola Extract, enhances moisturization and helps boost radiance.

How Green is Your Makeup?:

• 100% of the ingredients are of a natural origin
  • 99.5% organic ingredients

Benefits:

• High performance formula is free of harsh chemicals, synthetic solvents, polymers, and preservatives for the purest and gentlest experience
  • Includes self-loading dropper
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance free
  • Paraben free
  • Gluten free
  • Dermatologist approved
  • Cruelty free
  • Clinically tested

• I have combination/sensitive skin. Would this be a good product f...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Josie Maran 100% Pure A... Be the first to answer!
  • Is it good for really dry skin and help it look really healthy??2 Answers
Holly L.
Portland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great facial oil for severely dry skin. A dime size amount rehydrated and plumps the skin. The effects of this don’t last as long as higher end facial oils- but regardless it’s a good product. This is a well rounded facial oil, I think it would work on most skin types being that this has a pretty quick absorption. Your face in my experience isn’t left with oily residue. I think facial oils are one of he best things most skin types can do for your skin. I feel like it’s more deeply penetrating in regards to moisturizing and making he skin look radiant.
I also recommend adding 1 dot to your foundation and mixing it in. It makes the skin look ethereal and it gives you the ability to thin down a thicker formula foundation. Facial oils really help in regards to not looking like a cake face. So I definitely recommend trying it out- this is a good drugstore option seeing as how most facial oils and serums are outrageously priced- this is great option. My skin always feel fantastic when I use this- it really helps my insane dry skin.Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bright Boost Oil Elixir
Mari M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely soothing and hydrating light oil. I enjoy using this morning and night for a boost of hydration. This oil doesn't clog pore or cause any irritation. It sinks into my skin quickly and I only need one drop to hydrate my entire face and neck. It has a light scent that reminds me of citrius it's very fresh but doesn't last very long. I removed one star only because the dropper on my bottle doesn't work great but maybe I just got a bad one and it still works fine. Basically it can only suck up 1-2 drops at a time but that's all I need. Im not sure if when the oil runs low if I'll have issues though.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used the argan oil from physicians formula, it’s not pricey and it’s great for your hair and skin. It comes with a little dropper so after I️ apply my moisturizer I️ add about two drops to my face and pat it in. It doesn’t make me break out like other oils and it locks in the moisturizer underneath leaving your skin super soft.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!! The bright booster oil has been a miracle in a bottle! I love the Tatcha camellia oil cleanser and serums but hey are super pricey! At $15 a bottle for this serum that contains some of those same amazing ingredients I can feel free to use it whenever I need! I use it to remove makeup, as a moisturizer after cleansing, as a supplement to my Milk Makeup cooling stick as a primer, and mixed into my foundation to assist with my dry skin and to give a dewey look. It doesn't make my face slick as it is a "dry" oil and it sinks into my face almost immidiateley. It only takes a drop or two! Any oil can become unpleasant if it is over applied.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a mild say it made my daughter's face break out and it didn't really do anything for me it is kind of an oil-based to it but your face absorbs it instantly it's not something that lingers it just didn't work for us I would recommend it for other people but we just have sensitive skin in our family and it didn't work for us. I just wish they had some kind of hydrating that didn't make us break out because I absolutely love physician formula they're brand their bronzer I love everything about that I even have their eyeliner I love it and I plan on keep purchasing what I just named but this Elixir no
Jessyka V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just recently incorporated this into my evening routine to try and dip my toes into using facial oils on my oily, acne-prone skin. I was looking for an oil blend that was high in Linoleic oils/low in Oleic oils, and this one fits that quest pretty well. I also appreciate the lavender and rosemary oils, for both their scent and soothing properties. This oil isn’t the fastest absorbing, but it does sink into the skin after a few minutes, and I find it does help in giving me that extra step of hydration I need in my nighttime routine.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians formula never disappoints! I love this product. I feel like this oil actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with sensitive skin. Makes makeup go on so smoothly! Gentle on the skin too. I will always love this brand.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this at my local Walmart. I must say it's not for oily skin I gave this to my daughter and she now use this everyday. If you're on a budget this will be great oil for you I just have oily skin. This is for people who have dry skin.
Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Physician’s Formula products because my sensitive skin never reacts badly to them. It’s no different for this product. I like the way it makes me skin feel: Hydrated and soft! Would recommend to people with combination skin like me
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product seemed to make my face super super oily. I know it's a face oil but it didn't seem to seep into my skin at all and hydrate it. If I put it on before bed the next morning my face was insanely oily. It also caused my face to breakout. The reason I gave it It 2 stars was because if I added a little to my foundation when my skin is super dry it seemed to help it a little to not stick to dry spots.
Courtney Dawn S.
With having oily skin would this be agood product to use?
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Does this product really work and is it worth your money?
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Serena F.
Wimberley, TX
Does it have a scent?
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Can you mix in with foundation? Is it supposed to make your foundation go on smoother?