BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #18 in Face Oil

Brighten Up for the Day! Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bright Boost Oil Elixir is a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture that leaves a smooth, non-sticky finish, melting onto the skin, leaving it silky, soft, and never greasy. Signs of aging appear visibly reduced while skin appears smoother, more radiant, revived, rejuvenated, and nourished instantly!

Bright Boosting Blend:

Featuring a proprietary Bright Boosting Blend loaded with natural antioxidants to promote beautiful skin instantly and long-term with continued use. Bright Boosting Blend includes an energizing blend, featuring Mongongo Oil and Rhodiola Extract, enhances moisturization and helps boost radiance.

How Green is Your Makeup?:

• 100% of the ingredients are of a natural origin
  • 99.5% organic ingredients

Benefits:

• High performance formula is free of harsh chemicals, synthetic solvents, polymers, and preservatives for the purest and gentlest experience
  • Includes self-loading dropper
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance free
  • Paraben free
  • Gluten free
  • Dermatologist approved
  • Cruelty free
  • Clinically tested

• How does this compare to Josie Maran 100% Pure A...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it good for really dry skin and help it look really healthy??2 Answers
  • Will this product lighten and fade away dark spots1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Leah M.
Leah M.
I bought this at the beginning of the year and I am so so so happy that I did! I have been wanting to incorporate more beauty oils into my skincare routine and I havent really found anything that excited me until I was browsing through the drugstore one day and came across this so I decided to pick up and I have not put this down! I have seen my skin change so much and I am sure that it is this product, it is all natural and the strong is a bit much but as soon as it dissolves, the smell disappears. I love to apply this before my makeup and before I go to bed
alba t.
alba t.
Is a very good product economico to me I love only that it costs me a lot of work find it in stores
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
I'm dry skin type and I have extreme dryness with dry patches and when I saw this I had to try it out I love facial oils and beauty oils added to my foundations or applied as a moisturizer before I start my makeup application and I've worn this product both ways and I love it either way it's great for the skin it feels amazing on my skin its not too heavy and it absorbs into the skin nicely and works with all primers and foundations I've used with it so far, I've tried only oil based foundations that's more heavy coverage and more on the MATTE side because the oil will help to sheer the coverage and add a glow to the skin, I used Double Wear, Beyond Perfection, Conceal and Perfect, and Studio Fix Fluid and they all worked great! If you see this I'd recommend you try it especially if your dry to normal skin types
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Y'all! This is a game changer!! I really don't like heavy makeup. Physicians formula keeps it light and natural and I'm always a fan if their products. This totally lived up to my expectations of this brand!! Two drops covered whole face and it absorbed fantastically. I'd read several reviews about how they didn't like the fragrance and all I gotta say is it's not really "fragranced". It has a natural smell but it's not perfume. Two ways I use this.

1) I mix two drops in with my foundation and apply the mixture with my beauty blender. It really helped my foundation go on smoothly.

2) on makeup free days I just wash, moisturize and then do a drop on each cheek. It calmed the redness on the face, helped minimize my pores and helped smooth the appearance of mild preggo acne.

Seriously will use this product forever! My sensitive skin tends to be picky so this stuff rocks my socks!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Lawton
I absolutely love this product! I've always used facial lotions, and for a long time I was using the same moisturizer but my skin didn't seem as happy as it could be. I purchased this about 6 months ago and I use it every night. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, the elixir soaks in and my skin feels great. It actually soothes my skin, improves completion and helps it glow. I've noticed when I used my old moisturizer (when I didn't have the elixir on hand) I woke up with pimples. I've experimented with it a few times and it always seems to happen. Once I start using the elixir again it all clears up. Best and clearest skin I've ever had!
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
I absolutely love this oil but I've got to admit I'm surprised cause I don't really love oils for the day (too heavy). It's lightweight and sinks into the skin quickly. My foundation wears really nicely over it as well with less creasing overall. It does clog my pores a bit, but what oil doesn't? Overall I love it and I would 100% repurchase. Oh complaint... it's plastic not ceramic which is how the packaging appears online :( But it's hard to be too picky for $15!
Jay K.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
I bought mine at Ulta, At first I was very excited about this product, due to I have the other 2 that I absolutely love. I don't know what it is... As soon as I applied this product to my face, probably 30 to 45 minutes later I started to breakout. I guess one of tbe ingredients, doesn't agree with my skin. I had little small white bumps appear on my cheek bones. It took almost a day for it to go away. Had to take Benadryl. Like, it works for my sister and she doesn't break out, but it doesn't agree with my skin.
Lynslee G.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee
As a mild say it made my daughter's face break out and it didn't really do anything for me it is kind of an oil-based to it but your face absorbs it instantly it's not something that lingers it just didn't work for us I would recommend it for other people but we just have sensitive skin in our family and it didn't work for us. I just wish they had some kind of hydrating that didn't make us break out because I absolutely love physician formula they're brand their bronzer I love everything about that I even have their eyeliner I love it and I plan on keep purchasing what I just named but this Elixir no
Momo M.
Momo M.
A lovely soothing and hydrating light oil. I enjoy using this morning and night for a boost of hydration. This oil doesn't clog pore or cause any irritation. It sinks into my skin quickly and I only need one drop to hydrate my entire face and neck. It has a light scent that reminds me of citrius it's very fresh but doesn't last very long. I removed one star only because the dropper on my bottle doesn't work great but maybe I just got a bad one and it still works fine. Basically it can only suck up 1-2 drops at a time but that's all I need. Im not sure if when the oil runs low if I'll have issues though.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Gives a healthy glow to skin. Super moisturizing. Has an earthy smell but I didn't mind at all. It's a great skin food. The packaging is super cute. I used this under makeup. It worked great and my makeup held all day. I had a little too much shine, usually my skin is to dry for a mattifying powder, but with this oil I use one and it takes that shine away. Love how good my skin looks after continued use. Love how my makeup applies over this. I will repurchase.
With having oily skin would this be agood product to use?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Can you mix in with foundation? Is it supposed to make your foundation go on smoother?
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Does this product really work and is it worth your money?
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Serena F.