BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush ~ Naturally Perfects and Protects Mirror and Brush included 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives 100% Free of Parabens 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified... see more...

• I have been looking for a blush that is organic and gentle on ski...1 Answers
allison o.
sc, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
No. Just no. So much no. This is not worth the $1 I paid for it at the Dollar Tree. I couldn't get any color payoff. It was hard and chalky and not worth anything! I bought a view because I thought it was a good deal and I convinced myself that it would be worth at least one dollar. I. WAS. WRONG.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Organic! This is abuse free and is super cute. Works well on all skin tines. Easy to blend and nicely pigmented and awesomely held together. Looks amazing onall kinds of skin tomes and just brings out your cheeks and I just really love this product and I recommend this
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an olive skin tone and I feel like this blush looks decent if I apply it lightly. It does come off as a little chalky, and I think if your skin tone is more fair, be careful of how much you apply. It's quite buildable, and it doesn't have a bad scent.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I like physicians formula products but this is not one of those. I'm a medium shade and this was very translucent and barely visible with my skin tone. I don't like heavy blush color so that wasn't the issues but it was like I applied nothing at all. I think there are other products cheaper and looked better. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Caroline J.
Atlanta
This used to be my GO TO bronzer back in college. I would carry it with me everywhere to touch up throughout the day. Great matte finish. The only con is that the packaging falls apart pretty easily- the top would tear off.
Mkenna C.
This Blush is really good with my skin tone. It is a very good subtle blush in my opinion. It can be kind of powdery or chalky like but with a setting spray it looks pretty natural. Just like pinched cheeks! I would recommend this if you are looking for an everyday natural look.
Courtney N.
Nice, i like the other blushes better but they still are pretty!!!! i personally think you can find cheaper brands with better/or same quality but none the less, they are nice =)
gina s.
Pomona, CA
Physicians Formula blushes are fantastic. The pigmentation is just right and looks natural. Great for my sensitive skin. Does not cause me any breakouts or irritation.
Karely G.
It's an okay product, I don't use it very often but it has nice natural tones. The packaging is very bulky. I am a fan of this brand though
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love this even more if I also loved the packaging. I like that it's all organic but it also galls apart over time:(
Jaci Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a blush that is organic and gentle on skin. I find I break out from some products. Has any one experienced this with this brand? Also does it last all day?