BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

SPF 15. Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 80% Of the total ingredient are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage. Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance. SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Nicole Y.
This has the perfect light coverage for days you want to look "natural". The only thing I'm not a fan about is the smell. In a way, it has a medicinal smell.
Megan P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
This is my go to for any day that I'll be outside. I love knowing that it's organic and the tinted moisturizer allows me to have coverage without the weight.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is the worst tinted moisturizer I have ever used. It smells disgusting and balls up on my skin. There is zero coverage. It's greasy. Stay far, far away!
Devyn N.
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
I like that it's light coverage. It's a little difficult to apply, I always apply it with my hands because it helps warm up the product and apply it better
Miranda M.
Temecula, CA
Lightweight moisturizer for an affordable price, loved the shades but it did make me breakout, a little too moisturizing for my skin type ( combination)
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this product. Great for those who want natural products, which are cruelty free and are better for your skin. Long lasting and light on your face.
Steph C.
I use this for everyday and love it. I had switched from a bb cream. It has good coverage. I have oily skin and this doesn't make it too shiny.
Kristen G.
Rockingham, VA
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
This tinted moisturizer is good for a low coverage look, but is a little too greasy and shiny. I like it when I mix it with a thicker BB cream.
erika o.
usa
This product is suppose to be a good all natural product but it is literally the only make up I've ever worn that burns your face when applied
Anna D.
Looks really natural and doesn't get patchy. Good coverage for a tinted moisturizer and it blends well. My face gets oily after a while though.

Amazon