BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

SPF 15. Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 80% Of the total ingredient are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage. Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance. SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Jessica M.
Plainfield , IL
This product was way too oily for my face but I did find another use that I am so extremely happy with. I use it on my legs! Sally Hansen makes that chemical filled Air Brush Legs product that is all the rage... But this organic moisturizer did the trick! It left my skin tone even and even worked as a lotion. I loved the results and continue to purchase it for this very reason.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
This is a great, lightweight tinted moisturizer for combo skin. I love to use this in the summer as a light coverage and it goes on so smooth and blends perfectly. A very sheer coverage but you can build with it a little. I would use this tinted moisturizer again for sure! Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Tinted Moisturizer
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is my MVP! I live in hot and humid Florida where any makeup melts off of my face as soon as I walk outside. This tinted moisturizer has light coverage that lasts all day in the heat with a little setting powder. It's also organic and has done wonders for my skin. Highly recommended!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I'm not a huge fan of this. It's not a bad product, but it's just not for me. I break out when I use it, which makes it a moisturizer that I'll only use if I'm in a dire situation for coverage. I did like the amount of coverage I got and it was very light, which felt good on the skin.
Ash J.
Gary, MN
I bought this a few months because it was cruelty free, and "organic." It is my least favorite product in my beauty arsenal. The coverage is okay, and it's nice that it has sunscreen, but the feel of it is very heavy and oily feeling on my skin.

I would not purchase this product again.
Norbeliss M.
I wish I found and used this earlier! I just bought it from my neighborhood, drug store, to try it out. But after I used this, I was like...whaaaaat...??? Sooo Gooood??? I was surprised....a bit...Smells a bit like lavender, has lavender oil in it and very cooling on the skin. Made my skin sooo soft, and luminous, when I wore it, I got many compliments on my skin and make up. I don't know how it works, but it is really smoothing. The coverage is very sheer, so I wore a bit concealer and a little face powder. My pictures came out glowing, bright and natural, but my skin is not that great...lol...wow...The size is also very convenient, to stash it the purse. Loved it...just loved it...
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't the biggest fan of the scent, but overall I enjoyed this tinted moisturizer! It provided very light coverage, which is what I was looking for, and it didn't stain my hands or towels like the Olay Fresh Effects BB cream does. Plus it's organic.
Patty P.
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
Tried this for the first time about 4 years ago and still go back to it. I like that it's light coverage and does not good my pores. Goes on great over my BECCA Backlight Filter Face Primer
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
erika g.
I did not like this product at all. 1) it left me too oily. 2) my skin started to break out. 3) it has a weird smell to it. would never recommend this product to anyone.

Amazon