BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

SPF 15. Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 80% Of the total ingredient are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage. Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance. SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Kiyeera P.
I use this to mix it with my foundation that is too dark since this is quite light on me. It doesn't have much coverage which isn't a surprise because it's a tinted moisturizer. Mine is quite watery/liquidy so that's another reason why I also mix it. But this is a good product to use during summer since it's light coverage.
samantha r.
Riverside, CA
This tinted moisturizer goes on my face so smoothly and its light weight I love it plus it's organic which is perfect. This product is amazing for when you just want something light and natural I would buy this tint again when I run out.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start off by saying I'm surprised more people aren't commenting about the smell. It has a very PUNGENT aroma that's a mix between the smell of how rice milk tastes, and rubbing alcohol. That in itself was a HUGE turn off for me. I'm also disappointed in the quality. Very streaky, and left my skin oily. I would say stay far far away for this product, and if you are still brave enough to buy it, beware!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
This product provides pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. I don't usually like to go out during the day without foundation on, but when I'm feeling extra lazy or if I'm just going to the gym, I'll just wear this and I still feel comfortable enough with my skin. It covers some imperfections, but it obviously isn't full coverage. It does smell a little funny, but the scent doesn't last past application, in my opinion. I do like that it isn't full of chemicals. I haven't had any major skin irritations or break outs since using it.
Nicole O.
Mankato, MN
The coverage of this is very good for being a tinted moisturizer. but the feeling of it on my face did not feel very good. it just feels sticky and gross on my skin. its probably medium coverage which is weird for a tinted moisturizer but like i said the sticky feeling on my face from it is such a turn off. would not recommend to others.
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
This product was way too oily for my face but I did find another use that I am so extremely happy with. I use it on my legs! Sally Hansen makes that chemical filled Air Brush Legs product that is all the rage... But this organic moisturizer did the trick! It left my skin tone even and even worked as a lotion. I loved the results and continue to purchase it for this very reason.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
This is a great, lightweight tinted moisturizer for combo skin. I love to use this in the summer as a light coverage and it goes on so smooth and blends perfectly. A very sheer coverage but you can build with it a little. I would use this tinted moisturizer again for sure! Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Tinted Moisturizer
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is my MVP! I live in hot and humid Florida where any makeup melts off of my face as soon as I walk outside. This tinted moisturizer has light coverage that lasts all day in the heat with a little setting powder. It's also organic and has done wonders for my skin. Highly recommended!
Ash J.
Gary, MN
I bought this a few months because it was cruelty free, and "organic." It is my least favorite product in my beauty arsenal. The coverage is okay, and it's nice that it has sunscreen, but the feel of it is very heavy and oily feeling on my skin.

I would not purchase this product again.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I'm not a huge fan of this. It's not a bad product, but it's just not for me. I break out when I use it, which makes it a moisturizer that I'll only use if I'm in a dire situation for coverage. I did like the amount of coverage I got and it was very light, which felt good on the skin.

Amazon