BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

SPF 15. Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 80% Of the total ingredient are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin tone with sheer and natural coverage. Infused with Organic Water to help nourish and restore skin's moisture balance. SPF 15 naturally protects skin from environmental damage for a healthy-looking complexion. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney T.
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
Such a great tinted moisturizer! It’s pretty thick, but still somehow blends super easily into your skin. I just use my fingers. Provides great coverage too!! I really like it. Wish they had more shade ranges though!
Lacy P.
Review for: Ivory to Fair more...
I wasn’t a fan of this at all. I hated the scent and didn’t feel like it helped cover anything at all. I know it’s just a tinted moisturizer, but it didn’t do much for me. Pretty much disappeared and left a gross smell on my face lol.
Siyu W.
Princeton, NJ
I ventured into the world of tinted moisturizers because I wasn't completely ready for the full coverage of foundation. Physicians Formula is the only brand of tinted moisturizer I've tried, so keep that in mind with my review.

Personally, this product was not for me. The viscosity is very watery/oily and inconsistent. When you squeeze it out, you'll usually get out a significant bit of oil before actually getting any cream. And, as other people mentioned, the smell is definitely not great. (Given that this is a natural organic product, I can forgive the smell somewhat).

Because of the oily consistency, I find that this product makes me even shinier than without makeup. It can be a great try if you're looking for something to make you look glowy and tan, but otherwise, I recommend not trying it out. I suppose I'll stick to my BB creams for now, and maybe check out another tinted moisturizer in the future!
Maggie C.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Light to Natural Organics more...
Not very much coverage or difference on the skin. It has an odd smell, so if you care about that I would look for something else. It didn’t feel greasy, but I did put powder over it.
Brittaney B.
I love this! My skin feels great when I wear it. It doesn't break me out and feels light on my face. It controls shine and keeps my skin moisturized at the same time.
Kendra B.
I've been using the organic wear cc cream for a while now but had run out and thought I'd try the tinted moisturizer as I was looking for something that would be more moisturizing. I was not at all impressed with it. The tinted moisturizer is very, very watery and it doesn't moisturize my skin at all. It's also very orange in color and much darker than I thought it was going to be. I knew before buying it not to expect a lot of coverage, but it gave me absolutely no coverage whatsoever. It didn't even even out my skin tone. The smell of it is also very strong and it almost has a chemical/alcohol smell to it as well. Very disappointed with this tinted moisturizer!!
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
This is currently my go-to for coverage. For being a tinted moisturizer, it covers well, but needs a little extra application in problem areas. After this, though, it provides good coverage and blends well with my light complexion. By then end of the day, it will look a little oily. So, it will need an application of powder specially for oiliness (I use Clinique's version of this, and it is awesome). Good product for the price and it's organic.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This product made me pretty happy overall! It gave my skin a nice glow, and using just a little went a long way, due to the texture of the product (which could be better, hence the 4/5 stars - it is a bit too watery). The smell doesn't bug me at all, but I'm used to using natural and/or organic products. I get that it can seem a bit off-putting to others, though. Overall, this product is a great option for me on my lazy makeup days!
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
This was my first EVER tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for the weekends or when you want to run errands but still look a little more put together, especially with some mascara! It is a little sheer, and doesn't last all day, which is why I put at three stars. Also, if you don't put a little powder or setting powder over it, it has the tendency to look a little shiny.
Brandi W.
Montpelier, VT
I actually really love this tinted moisturizer. I have oily, acne-prone skin that's pretty sensitive to chemicals and can break out easily from too thick of a foundation or cream, but this really hits the mark. It's not full coverage, but it's not thin either, it's really the perfect amount of tint to help you if you're trying to give your skin time to breathe or heal. I've used it instead of a foundation for over 6 months for everyday, work wear and pair it with a light concealer for under eyes.