Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Pressed Powder, Buff Beige Organics, 0.3-Ounces

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Does anyone use Organic Wear blush or bronzer?1 Answers
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite affordable for a organic powder. It isnt harsh, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, and works fairly well. My makeup does not last as long as I had hoped, and is slightly lighter than some. I have rebought this as I think it is a better choice than other drugstore brands.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder for every day wear. It feels good on the face and does a great job of setting the foundation. I don't care for the brush that it comes with, but I pair the powder with my EcoTools powder brush and it works just fine. For the cost this is a great product.
Leigh A.
Atlanta
I am a makeup artist and absolutely love this powder! It's organic and goes on the skin beautifully. I never have to worry about how it appearing too powdery and it stays on all day. The color is great for fair skinned clients and it compliments their skin in a major way!
Emma V.
Manchester, KY
I love this powder and the blush but they had the blush at my dollar tree so i am assuming that it is being discontinued, the same with the milani shadow pencils too
Yazmin S.
Omg I really love this pressed powder. It's affordable and it doesn't make me feel like a cake face. I don't need much to get even coverage.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Íove this stuff! I have a couple things in my makeup collection. I like the fact that its organic too which is a lot better for yur skin.
Lovely A.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product but I don't really get the coverage of like to get
Kristy R.
Carthage, MS
I love this powder. It gives a beautiful finish and lessens the look of enlarged pores.
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super clean and easy to use. Works well with all skin types and blends perfectly. Tbe brush is super soft
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I really love this pressed powder! It gave me an absolutely flawless finish so I bought one for my daughter. The powder barely comes off the cake. SO I bought a third and it's great! Not sure what happened on the second one, but when they work they're amazing!
Yazmin S.
Does anyone use Organic Wear blush or bronzer?