Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Pressed Powder, Buff Beige Organics, 0.3-Ounces

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Does anyone use Organic Wear blush or bronzer?1 Answers
Carrie G.
Love this brand. Buy their pressed powders often. Really good quality. Lots of shades to choose from. I don’t wear much makeup, so this is great. Good coverage.
Anndria T.
I love this powder for every day wear. It feels good on the face and does a great job of setting the foundation. I don't care for the brush that it comes with, but I pair the powder with my EcoTools powder brush and it works just fine. For the cost this is a great product.
Leigh A.
Atlanta
I am a makeup artist and absolutely love this powder! It's organic and goes on the skin beautifully. I never have to worry about how it appearing too powdery and it stays on all day. The color is great for fair skinned clients and it compliments their skin in a major way!
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
This is quite affordable for a organic powder. It isnt harsh, doesn't break out my sensitive skin, and works fairly well. My makeup does not last as long as I had hoped, and is slightly lighter than some. I have rebought this as I think it is a better choice than other drugstore brands.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I really love this pressed powder! It gave me an absolutely flawless finish so I bought one for my daughter. The powder barely comes off the cake. SO I bought a third and it's great! Not sure what happened on the second one, but when they work they're amazing!
Emma V.
Manchester, KY
I love this powder and the blush but they had the blush at my dollar tree so i am assuming that it is being discontinued, the same with the milani shadow pencils too
Yazmin S.
Omg I really love this pressed powder. It's affordable and it doesn't make me feel like a cake face. I don't need much to get even coverage.
Shelby h.
Reading, PA
I Íove this stuff! I have a couple things in my makeup collection. I like the fact that its organic too which is a lot better for yur skin.
Ashley T.
I love this powder makeup it leaves a flawless finish and I don't have to use very much to get the job done and it's affordable!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
A little chalky but I could have used too much. More natural. Affordable. Good for setting liquid foundation
Yazmin S.
Does anyone use Organic Wear blush or bronzer?