Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverPhysicians Formula
Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Makeup Remover Liquid

Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Makeup Remover Liquid

by Physicians Formula

Easily removes eye makeup with no greasy residue. Ultra gentle formula hydrates skin and conditions lashes. Infused with Organic Cucumber Extract to soothe the delicate skin of the eye area. Formulated with Eco-Aroma Therapy™ to condition and soothe: OrganiSoy® to moisturize and help nourish lashes; Eco-Olive®, natural antioxidant, to help shield lashes from harsh environmental aggressors; Organic Orange Water to help nourish and restore delicate skin's moisture balance; Organic Lavender Essential Oil, sweet, natural scent for a calming effect.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work well with water proof liner/mascara? Is the packaging plastic free? Looking for a less waste option to replace my current makeup remover.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Makeup Remover Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Kara K.
18322 Allenton Forest
Physicians Formula RefreshMint Cucumber & Bamboo Eye De-Puffer and all their line of all natural products are my favorite brand. Most products are pretty valuable too. They are long lasting and high quality for the price. Physician's Formula is a brand I would recommend to anyone, especially those with particular skin sensitivities or concerns. They cover them all.
LAURA  .
Houma, LA
This is the only make up remover product that i use nowadays, very gentle and cruelty free formula!
Syrena H.
I use this product when taking off my makeup and I like it! I put it on a cotton ball and this product works good! I love how it’s organic and 100% natural as well!
Veronica M.
Raymore , MO
It’s really soft and smooth and my sensitive skin handles it extremely well it’s really gentle I just wish it would work better at taking waterproof makeup off but I do understand waterproof is supposed to hard to get off but overall this products works just like it’s suppose to.
Zane B.
So fresh feeling. It was one of the easiest products I have ever used. It provided an easy clean and smooth feeling! 10/10 recommended!
Luisana L.
Sanford, FL
Sutil, gentil y muy muy hidratante... mi rostro vibra y se ilumina cuando suelo usar este producto. Generalmente lo uso para limpiar mi rostro por las noches
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,415 reviews
I love when I use it on my face it leaves it soft and hydrated it also smells great #InfluensterAdwars2020
Rachel M.
This stuff is organic and it doesn’t have the drying properties that some do and I like that this is a liquid vs a wipe because wipes don’t work well.
Danielle J.
Great and affordable. It’s not perfectly clean, but it’s often the best “healthy” version I can find in local stores.
Kenna S.
The best eye makeup remover I've come across. No chemical smell. It smells great and removes every piece of makeup!