Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Liquid Foundation SPF15, Creamy Natural, 1 oz

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Im new to the organic stuff been making my own products as formak...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? I've used the bronzers before but n...1 Answers
Madison W.
I love that this product is organic and that the price is under $20. I have paid almost double that for products that were not even organic or even very natural. I like this foundation for light coverage and keep it on hand for days when I just want an easy, clean look.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
This product is so light weight and that is something that I needed for my delicate skin. I am very faire complected and can breakout with other products but this one is one of my go tos.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I wanted to love this stuff. I really did. I was just too dewy on my skin. I have a hard time with dewy stuff because I'm naturally pretty oily, don't need any help in that department. But I LOVE this brand and if you're a more dry skinned lady I'd give this a shot.
Daniella G.
Its very hard for me to find a foundation that suits my combination skin, so finding this was God sent .. LITERALLY! I was Christmas shopping and picked up a toy truck & there it fell . Lol just so happens it was my shade and on clearance at Burlington coat factory for $5 ! Can't beat that ! I only use it for my natural finish make up so believe it or not I'm still using this original tube ☺️ it's not oily so love the fact I can put it on with nothing else and go out the door !!
Sarah B.
I use to use this a lot. Especially during the summer. It has a very very sheer coverage. So it wouldn't be for you if you have problem spots you are trying to hide. I wore a light powder ontop. But it was pretty simple! Wore it mainly when going swimming which I did a lot of.
Susana C.
I have had acne for a while. Now there's just the scars, this foundation has great coverage and what I love most about it is that it is completely natural!
Julia B.
Just okay. If you cannot spend more money on the more "high end" color correctors, this is a good alternative. Coverage is decent, covers red pretty well.
crystal p.
Campton, KY
This Foundation is amazing has very good coverage is like no other goes on so smoothly it's one of a kind I would definitely recommend this
Samantha R.
Love this foundation. It covers amazingly and my face doesn't get oily from it. It doesn't look caked on either.
Yvonne A.
Tucson, AZ
Works great its non greasy gives you coverage and that's a plus. I recommend this foundation!! ☺☺☺☺🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Jessy H.
Has anyone used this product? I've used the bronzers before but never used any of the liquid products.
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
Im new to the organic stuff been making my own products as formakeup I rather buy it didn't rralize they made organic tho, is this full coverage?