BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

100% Natural Origin Lip Veil
100% Free of Harsh Chemicals

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Beeswax, Mica, Limanthesis Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupaucu) Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil

Thuy D.
Houston , TX
Though it did covered my blemishes and imperfections, the product made my corrected spots more oily than other spots. I was expecting for it to be more matte and not oily
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Absolutely love this product product, its go gorgeous on and meets all my expectations. It's gives my lips a great slightly shiny look and it's quite affordable as well. Would definitely use this proxy again. Perfect finishing touch on my lips.
Raissa C.
San Pablo
What's no to love about physicians formula! Their products are specially designed for people that have sensitive skin! And their prices are incredibly affordable which is amazing! This lip plumber is very soft and lives a nice lift to your lips 👄
Millee G.
chicago
I really loved this product! When I first got it, I didn't really like it at first but once I started using it,  I realized how beautiful it made my lips look! It's not that long lasting to be honest, but I'd 100% recommend to anyone who's in need of a lip plumper!!
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
Okay product but it seems a bit pricey with the price. I prefer to pay for something a bit more expensive to get a better result. I got this from Ulta and it wore off after a few hours. I would not buy it again.
Monika M.
I honestly did not like this product. It was not the right color for me and it looked Camry. It was inexpensive and the quality was obvious. I was dissapointed with this, I would not buy this product again.
Angelique A.
This is pretty awesome and hydrating on the lips . It's not drying in my opinion. This is affordable although this does have pricey items. I like this but I have to reapply definitely recommend this to anyone
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I like the whole organic wear line of products. I find them to be great for foolproof ,rush application- like when I am going to work and wish I was still sleeping. Great colors,natural looks.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I like how well it blends. It has a nice fragrance. It isn't overwhelming though. The only part I didn't care for was it felt really heavy on my face. Other than that it was great.
Taija J.
Memphis, TN
It's nice on but working @ a job where I'm continually talking I found myself having to reapply or having that peeling feeling.. I guess I got what I paid for
Adrijana K.
Is it smooth when applied?
Soma B.