BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
Review for: Black Organics
This made my lashes look nice and separated, however it smudges everywhere. Whenever I’d put it on, it would smudge on my lids and then later flak off all over my under-eyes. If there’s a water-proof option, I’d recommend trying that instead.
Maria S. N.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deja unas pestañas largas y espesas, no me gusta que deja algunos grumos y sino tienes cuidado se quedan apelmazadas
breez s.
My favorite brand of mascara its the best it doesn't clump and goes on and looks great. The shape of the container makes it easy to find in my make up bag.
Maya A.
Review for: Black Organics
This is my go to everyday mascara. I find it’s buildable and doesn’t flake after wearing it for a long time. It darkens my eyelashes really nicely without over doing it for an everyday look. One the most annoying cons is that the mascara tube tends to dry out really fast so I go through tubes fast.
Jessica W.
Burkburnett
Review for: Black Organics
The formula is ok on this product. But the applicator wand is so big and fat it is almost impossible not to get mascara all over your eye. I used the mascara with a different mascara wand and it worked alright, but I wouldn’t buy this again.
Ana R.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics
I really like this product. I bought in walgreens and has a good price. I like it, because its a organic product and my lashes looks so preaty when I use it.
Marian P.
El paso, TX
Review for: Black Organics
I really wanted to like this and alot of people recommended it as an amazing drug store mascara. It just really disappointed me. It really doesn't do much, if not anything at all for my eyelashes. I've tried so many things to make it work from building it up from the start to layering it a bit at a time after each layer dries. When it does work, it doesn't take to long for it to start smudging and flaking off. If you have watery eyes I really wouldn't recommend it because you'll have nothing left. Really, I would only wear this if I'm just going to go out for a really short time and am just going to put on a really thin coat of make on my face.
Anndria T.
Review for: Black Organics
I love that it is organic. It lengthens and thickens without over lengthening and thickening. It is a little clumpy. I love the brush.
Kristen K.
Cambridge , ON
Review for: Black Organics
I was excited to find a "natural" mascara, only to be disappointed.  I found it took many coats to even show up on my lashes, and then made them feel brittle.  It felt like the tube was basically empty. More expensive than other drug store mascaras that work much better. Would not buy again!
Patzy I.
Indio, CA
I extremely loved this mascara. It one of my favorites. It's a bit expensive for my bullet but it was worth it
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?