BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Marley P.
I have been using this mascara for years and while it didn't do wonders for me, I thought it was just because my lashes are so fussy that nothing would really help them (they're blond, stick straight, and have intermittent clumps and sparse spots). But then I discovered and fell in love with two of the Tarte mascaras, and I realized just how "meh" this mascara is! It's not terrible, but the splurge for the Tarte mascara was worth it in my book. If I'm out of my Tarte and in a pinch I'll use this one, but not my first pick.
Keri F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Black Organics more...
I love this brand but however i am not a fan of this mascara. I tend to like wet formulas and to me this one is dryer. It would build up, but who has time for that. I tried to love it. But i just have better cheaper mascaras.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the only drugstore mascara with plastic wand that I love. Although the packaging is bulky and not comfortable in hands, the formula and wand instantly volumize my lashes. I love how one coat can darken up my lashes, gives great separation, and it's jet black. It makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes, and I have less lash fall out when I use this mascara. I love how it's natural and great for people who have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses. I don't have any problem with sensitivity when I use this mascara. One thing I notice is that it dries out quicker than some other mascaras. Other than that, I love this formula and the inexpensive price tag!
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Organics more...
I will definitely repurchase this mascara. I was not expecting it to do much, but it is a really nice formula. It's a really black mascara that adds volume and length. I have not had an issue with clumping, so when it says it is clump free it means it. I highly recommend this mascara. The brush is pretty big and the handle is kind of weird to hold, however it is easy to get use to. It starts out as a really wet formula and it dries out a little after a few uses, but to me it's the perfect in-between of wet-dry. Pretty much my only complaint about this product is if I cry or have watery eyes and it causes the mascara to get into my eyes it burns really, really bad. I plan on repurchasing this product and I also plan on trying Physicians Formula's other mascaras.
Nida S.
I used to LOVE this mascara and it would be all I'd wear.
It holds curl very well and the black colour is perfectly dark, it also makes your lashes look so much fuller in just one coat. The issue I have with this is longevity. It just starts to flake in the afternoon and you will notice them under your eyes and around your cheeks, not a good look. If you are in a warming climate it doesn't help at all. I wish it would last longer Bc it looks so good when you first apply it.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I love the organics physicians formula because it lengthens by lashes and gives the appearance of a fuller lash overall. I use it once or twice a week. However, the only disadvantage is whenever I become emotional I look like a crazy person because I'll have the mascara running down my eyes. I was in a situation where I was in public after a emotional moment and didn't realize that I had it all over me, haha. the only improvement it could make is to be waterproof.
Tabitha M.
I purchased this mascara after I ran out out a previous Physician's Formula one that I LOVED. I thought that since they were by the same brand I would like this one just as much, I was so wrong. The wand on this one, which is huge, made it hard for me to get the smaller lashes. It also made it really hard not to get it on my face at times. The formula was completely different from the one I'd been using previously. It would begin running off my lashes and down my face within an hour. Need I remind you that raccoon eyes aren't really appealing these days lol. I really wish Physician's Formula would bring back their mineral wear mascara in the funky shaped grey tube, it was far better than this one.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
For the amount of money this is, I was not impressed. I usually really like physicians formula so when my eyes started acting up and water with my mascara I tried to switch. This isn't a very good mascara. The brush is really great, but the formula did nothing for me. I love that it's all natural and good for your eyes and doesn't irritate mine, but it didn't make my short lashes look any better. If anything it just weighed them down.
Emilie P.
Mayville, WI
I tried this stuff a while back because I really want to start using vegan, natural, cruelty free makeup. Well, it looked great on, for about 5 minutes. And then next thing I knew, it had crumbled into my eyes and my eyes were burning, turning puffy and red. Maybe it was an allergic reaction but I don't think it was because I've tried others with a similar make-up and this never happened. I was bummed because it looked nice otherwise.
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?