BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it2 Answers
Alyssa R.
Flint, MI
I originally bought this because the bottle was cute, but I ended up really enjoying this mascara. I love using it when I am going for a more natural look. However when I want a dramatic look I tend not to use this one. Over all, it is a great mascara.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was disappointed in this mascara. I didn't like it from the first time I tried it. It was very dry. Maybe I got an old one?? It just turned me off. It did nothing for my lashes at all. I took it back to the store and got my money back.
Dominique E.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent mascara. Not my first drugstore choice. Not much volume to my lashes the separation is ok. Over priced in my opinion.
Kendall M.
I looooovvvvveeee this mascara! It is great for if you want big voluminous lashes, but not all the chemically crap they put in makeup these days. This reminds me of the covergirl lash blast, but i like it more because I am very big on being natural and organic. Overall I really have nothing bad to say about this product.
Catherine Q.
Cerritos, CA
This is the best brand of jumbo lash mascara that is organic! Love this brand of mascara & it is super easy to take off and doesn't clump at all. The packaging is really adorable and it is definitely worth its price!
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but it's very wet. It tends to get on my whole eyelid and sometimes rubs on my glasses. I also think it causes me to have a mild allergic reaction.
Maddie K.
I love it it gives a natural look and beautiful lashes.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my eyelashes, I have medium length and no volume. But when I use an eyelash curler and this mascara, it gives me amazing volume and length. I swear by this. It doesn't clump on me and you can layer this a lot of times. It drys fairly quick.
Jessica Z.
I like this mascara because it looks very natural on you lashes. The only thing i didn't like was that it kinda smeared
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for a great product, probably my favorite and most comfortable mascara!
As someone who has reacted to other mascaras smudging on my skin in the past, I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't even get an itch if I mistakenly got some on my skin.

But, I had little smudging, only some if I rushed, and found it felt like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all, which is good when I'm working or painting. Will try some of the variations in the future!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?