BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Candice S.
Athens, OH
This is my new go to mascara. I love that it's made from natural products but at the same time priced reasonably compared to similar products. I bought this at a local drug store because of a sale and it seems that it is on sale a lot. When first applying it can tend to be a bit watery. Overall it adds length and volume to my lashes and lasts throughout the day. I do not suggest usage if you will be crying/getting wet but otherwise a great product.
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
Review for: Black Organics more...
Ok... I bought this mascara because one of my very favorite YouTube beauty bloggers recommended it. As a matter of fact it was or is her favorite drugstore mascara. I wore it a few times and yea it wears well. But oh my goodness.... I cried and this stuff burned my eyes sooooo bad! It was awful! So I recommend NO CRYING when wearing this formula.
Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ
So I went looking for a mascara that is good for your eyelashes instead of all the other that make your eyelashes look fake and as hard as a rock. So I looked around and found this mascara that I had no idea existed! I usually buy the organic face powder by them which is amazing also. BUT WOW I was blown away with this mascara. It make my eye lashes feel healthy, soft and didn't look clumpy or too fake. I have recently used it all up and I am literally out the door to go pick up another one. It's nice to put on when you aren't getting all dolled up but still want people to know you have eyelashes!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
Review for: Black Organics more...
As an Asian female, I have especially short lashes that tend to grow straight instead of curled upward. I have bought this mascara twice already. This mascara holds curl all day long and the "jumbo" brush makes my lashes look nice and thick. The only downside is that I experience some flaking and minimal smearing by the end of the day due to my oily eyes. I do wish there was a waterproof version. I would buy it again for a third time.
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Review for: Black Organics more...
Very lucky I found this product. I'm super picky about my lashes and found something that is organic and kind to the eyes at Walmart! Packaging is nice and compared to high dollar brands. I recommend!
Diem L.
Review for: Black Organics more...
I almost swear by this product. I usually skip mascara because by the end of the day, the product usually smears and smudges all over my eye area. After a recommendation from a YouTube guru, I gave it a try and I've been hooked ever since. I actually wear mascara as part of my everyday make up routine now because it makes a huge difference. Not only does it gives your lashes volume, but it also gives your lashes length too! Two coats of this product mimics a very natural set of falsies. I wish the wand was curved like most mascaras for easier application, but the formula is amazing.
I L.
Overall, this is a pretty good mascara. My lashes aren't extremely long, so I was hoping that this round shape brush would add a little more volume, but I found that it was almost too big for my eyes. Additionally, the formula is very wet, so it was hard to apply without making mistakes and getting some of the product on my face. Other than that, the mascara made my eyelashes look very full and voluminous, which is important for a mascara. Someone who has very long eyelashes would like this because it will give them a lot of depth and volume. Pretty good price as well! Just make sure that if you are putting it on you only have eyeliner on before you apply (if you wear eyeliner) so that it does not mess up your eyeshadow and create more problems than you wanted.
Anna L.
tucker, ga
With a name like JUMBO Lashes, I was excited to try out this mascara hoping that it would be able to replace my L'oreal one, or at least come close to it. But I found this mascara to be absolutely USELESS. As much as I try to build it up, it doesn't change the fact that I see ZERO volume or ZERO length. The packaging of this mascara is also another problem. It's bulky and the handle leaves me only being able to hold the mascara in a certain position.
All in all, this product was a total disappointment.
Emily M.
Conway , SC
I'm a fan of Physicians Formula so I decided to give this a try when it went on sale at my local CVS. I'm actually very hapy with this product as my eyes are very sensative but I am giving this product a 'C' because I can not use it on my bottom lashes as it smudges very easily under my eyes. I had giant black circles under my eyes in a very short time after applying. It is easy to remove and has no harsh chemicals which I really like about the product.

I'd definitely say try this product as the only quam I have is the under eye smudge if you fill out those lower lashes.
Kim B.
Center , TX
Love this stuff! I bought this and as soon as I got out to my car I opened the package and tried it out. I put two coats on and it went on so smooth and never clumped and it made my lashes look so long! When I washed my face that night it washed off of my lashes so easy. Never streaked or anything! Every other mascara I have ever used has streaked down my face like a clown, or rips my eyelashes out while I am trying to wash the mascara off. Love the packaging also! It is so cute. This is probably the only mascara I will buy for now on. Good job Physicians Formula!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?