BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?18 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the only drugstore mascara with plastic wand that I love. Although the packaging is bulky and not comfortable in hands, the formula and wand instantly volumize my lashes. I love how one coat can darken up my lashes, gives great separation, and it's jet black. It makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes, and I have less lash fall out when I use this mascara. I love how it's natural and great for people who have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses. I don't have any problem with sensitivity when I use this mascara. One thing I notice is that it dries out quicker than some other mascaras. Other than that, I love this formula and the inexpensive price tag!
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Black Organics more...
I will definitely repurchase this mascara. I was not expecting it to do much, but it is a really nice formula. It's a really black mascara that adds volume and length. I have not had an issue with clumping, so when it says it is clump free it means it. I highly recommend this mascara. The brush is pretty big and the handle is kind of weird to hold, however it is easy to get use to. It starts out as a really wet formula and it dries out a little after a few uses, but to me it's the perfect in-between of wet-dry. Pretty much my only complaint about this product is if I cry or have watery eyes and it causes the mascara to get into my eyes it burns really, really bad. I plan on repurchasing this product and I also plan on trying Physicians Formula's other mascaras.
Nida S.
I used to LOVE this mascara and it would be all I'd wear.
It holds curl very well and the black colour is perfectly dark, it also makes your lashes look so much fuller in just one coat. The issue I have with this is longevity. It just starts to flake in the afternoon and you will notice them under your eyes and around your cheeks, not a good look. If you are in a warming climate it doesn't help at all. I wish it would last longer Bc it looks so good when you first apply it.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I love the organics physicians formula because it lengthens by lashes and gives the appearance of a fuller lash overall. I use it once or twice a week. However, the only disadvantage is whenever I become emotional I look like a crazy person because I'll have the mascara running down my eyes. I was in a situation where I was in public after a emotional moment and didn't realize that I had it all over me, haha. the only improvement it could make is to be waterproof.
Tabitha M.
I purchased this mascara after I ran out out a previous Physician's Formula one that I LOVED. I thought that since they were by the same brand I would like this one just as much, I was so wrong. The wand on this one, which is huge, made it hard for me to get the smaller lashes. It also made it really hard not to get it on my face at times. The formula was completely different from the one I'd been using previously. It would begin running off my lashes and down my face within an hour. Need I remind you that raccoon eyes aren't really appealing these days lol. I really wish Physician's Formula would bring back their mineral wear mascara in the funky shaped grey tube, it was far better than this one.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
For the amount of money this is, I was not impressed. I usually really like physicians formula so when my eyes started acting up and water with my mascara I tried to switch. This isn't a very good mascara. The brush is really great, but the formula did nothing for me. I love that it's all natural and good for your eyes and doesn't irritate mine, but it didn't make my short lashes look any better. If anything it just weighed them down.
Ana C.
This is such a great drugstore mascara. The wand is very big and thick with lots of plastic bristles- it reminds me of the Covergirl Lashblast wand. The formula is super black, volumizing, and applies smoothly. The mascara builds on itself really nicely. I only need to apply two coats to get really thick, defined looking lashes. I find that the formula is nicest after the mascara has been opened and used for a week or two. It's a little wet at first, but works a lot better after it dries out a bit.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
I tried this stuff a while back because I really want to start using vegan, natural, cruelty free makeup. Well, it looked great on, for about 5 minutes. And then next thing I knew, it had crumbled into my eyes and my eyes were burning, turning puffy and red. Maybe it was an allergic reaction but I don't think it was because I've tried others with a similar make-up and this never happened. I was bummed because it looked nice otherwise.
Megan B.
This is quite possibly the worst mascara I've ever worn in my life. I really want to send it was free of nasty chemicals but not as expensive as what you can get in Sephora. It was just a mess. It didn't really lengthen my eyelashes and it didn't give them any volume. The worst part it had no steam power within a couple minutes it was smearing. I had raccoon eyes all day it was on my eyelids it was under my eyes it was a hot mess.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I wanted to like this mascara. But I don't. I've seen so many beauty guru's gush about it. It does give my lashes volume, but the trade off is not worth it. It leaves marks on my upper lash line. No matter how carefully I apply. It begins to flake off after a few hours. And it smears easily too. I like Physicians Formula but I think this one is a bit of a dud.
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?