BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
  • 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
  • 100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
  • OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.

*Ingredients from Organic Farming

• Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?19 Answers
  • Is this not the cutest mascara bottle you have ever seen?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara any good? I want to purchase it3 Answers
Physicians Formula Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara
  • "This is the BEST mascara i have ever tried! And I have tried tons of them... I naturally have great eyelashes, but this product made them look like if I had false lashes on! It gives me great volume, perfect length, and NO CLUMPS! You need to try this product!" in 67 reviews
  • "I love what this does for my loashes. Its the darkest drug store mascara i have used. I love the volumn and length it gives me! I don't get flaking either. I did have some sensitivity to it though. So if you have very sensitive eyes id avoid this. :/" in 32 reviews
  • "I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I use the pink container. It lengthens with no goopyness. It separates and makes my eyelashes look fake and beautiful." in 19 reviews
Ellie C.
Review for: Black Organics more...
Good for everyday natural look. Love the color and how easy it is to wash off. Doesn’t make my lashes clumpy or crunchy and I use this on my bottom lashes almost daily bc of how separating the wand is!!
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
Review for: Black Organics more...
This doesn't spread my lashes like my typical mascara did, but it does noticeably make my lashes softer & nicer looking! It's nice easy & always available at my local drug store!! It's a great back up!!
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Black Organics more...
I really like the thick wand , and it gives a nice coat to my lashes , I have brown eyes so it works well , the price is reasonable, I like the shape of the tube , it's different, i would recommend it
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I absolutely love this mascara it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look so nice. I do not know any other drugstore or high end mascara that does the same thing as this. It is all natural so it shouldn't irritated your eyes.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Black Organics more...
This is the best mascara I've ever used! I bought this after seeing a YouTube review and I could not be happier. It never clumps, it lengthens my lashes beautifully, and it's super easy to apply. I'll definitely buy this again!
Kalyn P.
I have fairly thick, long lashes, so it's not difficult for me to find a mascara that makes my lashes look good, but this one did NOTHING. It added no volume, no length -- nothing. I can say it doesn't clump, though. I attribute that to the brush, which is nice.
I found that it smudged all over my face within an hour of application, and I have dry skin, not at all oily, and I've never had a problem with mascaras smudging on me. Not only does this mascara not add anything to my lashes, it disappears within an hour. I hate it.
I found it to be a drier formula mascara, which I usually like, and I was surprised that it doesn't clump easily because it's drier. As I said, this mascara has a great brush.
As for the packaging, I find it obnoxious and big, and the shape of the handle on the wand was not comfortable in my hand.
I would not repurchase this mascara or recommend it to anyone.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
Review for: Black Organics more...
I actually really like this mascara. I use this for school or work days and it just gives me really nice length and volume, but still looks pretty natural. I was shocked at how dry of a formula this mascara has (and i even bought a 2nd one to see if maybe i got a dud). I am shocked to see that some have had trouble with this burning their eyes or transferring onto their face a lot. I have had ZERO transferring and it didn't burn my eyes at all (even though they are pretty sensitive). I like something a little more 'va va voom' for the weekend (e.g. Covergirl supersizer or L'oreal telescopic), but I'm really happy with this.
Nikki W.
I had high hopes for this mascara. I tried this out because it raved about. I instantly liked the packaging and the brush. However, that's all I liked about this mascara. I have never been more disappointed by a product or disliked a product so much as I have this mascara. I will not be repurchasing or recommending and here is why:

This mascara never dried. I would apply it in the morning and at the end of the day my lashes would still be wet from the mascara. I have long lashes and if they hit my eye lid (which they do), I'd get black mascara marks on my eye lid that wouldn't wipe off.

It did provide some thickness, but that was it, no length or no curl. Who wants lashes that look short, stubby and stick straight out?

I hate to waste a product, but I stopped using it after a month because I was too frustrated.
Morgan P.
Love this wand thin great fo lr inner lashes as is doesnt fet on the eye lid very good lift and if it does get in your eye oh well doesnt burn! Love how stark black it is too
Trish P.
Westerville, OH
This is actually the mascara that’s in my makeup bag right now. It’s a little pricier than most drug store mascara (only by a dollar or two) so I never made the plunge to buy it even though it had caught my eye several times (hello awesome packaging!). Then a friend mentioned it being one of her favorite mascaras and I took that as my cue to finally try it out. I’m really happy I did because I definitely like the mascara a lot. It has a good balance between lengthening and thickening. I personally look for the thickening and volume more than I do crazy-length and this gives me a happy medium. That being said, when I run out of this I will likely try some other mascara on my “to try” list. This mascara IS good and I like it a lot but it didn’t earn my undying love. If the price was more comparable to other good drug store mascaras, I would love it a lot more!
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Physician's Formula or Maybelline mascara?
Lyndley H.
Does this product teat on animals ?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
Can I find this product in stores? Which store?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
How is this better from normal drugstore mascaras?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Has anyone had any negative experiences with this mascara?

back